Ex-NPO members

King Death II

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who left in the Anthony exodus that's still around?

No. Seerow is still around, as is tamerlane (though I believe his departure was just ill-timed). SirWilliam gets lumped in a lot but he left prior to Anthony, if memory serves.

No. Seerow is still around, as is tamerlane (though I believe his departure was just ill-timed). SirWilliam gets lumped in a lot but he left prior to Anthony, if memory serves.

Tamerlane left shortly before the exodus. Timberland (not sure if he counts) is in TOP. Uberdavey (a minor MilIntel worker who left around the same time) is still in MK.

I thought Seerow had quit, my mistake. If memory serves he left because of the Anthony thing, just quieter and earlier then the rest of us. SirWilliam left a while after everyone else.

Tamerlane left shortly before the exodus. Timberland (not sure if he counts) is in TOP. Uberdavey (a minor MilIntel worker who left around the same time) is still in MK.

I don't think Timberland leaving was in relation to Anthony was it?

I thought Seerow had quit, my mistake. If memory serves he left because of the Anthony thing, just quieter and earlier then the rest of us. SirWilliam left a while after everyone else.

Yeah SirWilliam was still there for a month or so whilst the new military command was put into place, and then scrapped and another one brought in. Seerow was one of the ones along with you who posted the big resignation threads in the BR which where swiftly moved. I actually forgot you left and came back like a short while later. I do however recall hearing that you would be blocked from ever advancing too far in NPO from a few IO's.

Timberland left iirc because it was presumed he left with Anthony and co. and was demasked, when he was actually on vacation or something. You'd have to check with him tho. He was John Gotti back on the NPO forums.

Can't really remember all the people who kicked about in #jrcom , kam00zy comes to mind aswell tho he was kicked from MK, and elemnt80 who told ivan to suck on a shotgun. Also Lord Hazard, not sure where he went.

I raged about it in the forum and I personally believe was the reason I got kicked, though NPO says otherwise <_<

If I remember correctly, you got kicked for going around IRC making an $@! of yourself in non-CN channels wearing the NPO tag in a time when the Coldfront IRCops were very weary of the newly arrived CN people, and you could've potentially gotten all of NPO banned from Coldfront.

*waves*

I was in the NPO from Nov 2006 to August 2008 with a couple days in TOP in July of 2007 in the middle.

Currently enjoying the STA quite a lot.

Glad to see the trades working out for you.

Were you not high enough in diplo for a while or is this my imagination running wild? Oh wait, I'm NPO. Sorry. Were you not high enough in diplo for a while or is this misinformation that will be removed from my mind by force immediately?

Member of NPO from January 26, 2006 (day 1) until May 26, 2006. Served as an Alliance Councilor and adviser to Emperor Moldavi. I also helped run NPO's first spy program. We even had someone in LUE.

I left to help found the New Polar Order, and in doing so helped bring the sexy to CN.

[/OOC] I was on vacation when everything went down with Anthony[/OOC]

also former NPO member :)

Brigade commander and military intel

Can't really remember all the people who kicked about in #jrcom , kam00zy comes to mind aswell tho he was kicked from MK, and elemnt80 who told ivan to suck on a shotgun. Also Lord Hazard, not sure where he went.

Septimus was there as well, and also went to MK. No longer around though. Lord Hazard I haven't seen in a long time.

Septimus was there as well, and also went to MK. No longer around though. Lord Hazard I haven't seen in a long time.

Ah thats it. Couldn't remember who's name began with S. Yeah Septimus went to TOP and wrote their (old) war guide iirc. Last I saw he was in a quite small alliance, thinking about re-applying to TOP, but again iirc he had some issues which ended with him leaving TOP originally, tho forget what.

Lord Hazard can be seen every once and a while in #mushroom