Ex-NPO members

King Death II

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the f@#k Seerow thread.

Oh yeah bump it so he can see the title :v:

I believe I joined NPO in April '07 and left about December '07. Came back for a day or so and left again. During my time did quite a lot of varying stuff, from Councilor to Chief of Recruitment etc etc. About late January '08 I became a Pacifican traitor. Still banned from the NPO forums. Some of you might recall my Ginny Weasley sig/avi combo D:

av-8.png

ljhpcopy.png

Also as the dude who spilled wine on a rl NPO flag and got sentenced to P/ZI for it.

Still have the flag kicking about...

DSC00050.jpg

Why hello there. Kamichi around? I know he was in the NPO for awhile. And yes, Moridin is correct. At this point, who hasn't been in the NPO at least once?

* Duncan King raises hand. I've never been in the NPO or any other order and never even considered it. I have a real aversion to being in an Order, having an emperor, and calling myself and others "comrade." I'll take my identity and ability to express myself over the security that comes with being in a huge alliance anytime. The Orders often remind me of the Borg from Star Trek and I, as a happy nonconformist OOC, just can't bring myself to be assimilated.

Hey, I can post in this one too.

I joined NPO when I created back in May of 2006. Stayed until 2007.

OK GOLD - Check, Vox - Check, NPO - Check

I need people to start threads for LUE, ODN, CON, BoSS, and for my one week in TPF. Am I missing anyone?

BTW for all you old time NPO people, I have been trying to think of a nation/ruler name for two weeks now, and can't. He was high up in NPO banking and had a Winston Churchill avatar. No reason, just tried and failed to think of it and now it is bugging me.

ETA: that I am in MK now, in case you didn't know.

Edited by Machiabelly

I need people to start threads for LUE, ODN, CON, BoSS, and for my one week in TPF. Am I missing anyone?

BTW for all you old time NPO people, I have been trying to think of a nation/ruler name for two weeks now, and can't. He was high up in NPO banking and had a Winston Churchill avatar. No reason, just tried and failed to think of it and now it is bugging me.

King Justin. He used the same set in the Meritocracy in the other game.

Edited by Dilber

come on Archon, u can do it :P

Edited by King Death II

From what I understand, there are more ex-NPO than any other non-disbanded alliance.

I think we could give them a run for their money. I do know that we certainly have more splinter alliances then anyone else.