CRAP another birthday to celebrate...

crapbirthdaybannerj.png

Two years ago today, CRAP was spawned from the loins of the Phoenix Police Force (PhPF) under the name Cool Rats And People. CRAP was founded by me and 2 other people, WoodChuk and RyanRyan (who have since left the game). Since then, we have changed color spheres from Green to Maroon and we immediately took a liking to the Random Insanity Alliance (and I am pretty sure they liked us right off the bat too). We became great allies to PhPF, Auxiliary Army (AA), and V.F.D., but sadly they are all disband now. RIA adopted us as their dyslexic baby...and gave us the love and support we needed...until we needed their protection no longer. And without RIA's help, we wouldn't have found our home in the Maroon Sphere (of pure winn). We have changed names (534 days ago), gone through 4 charters, we have seen 2 alliances spring forth from us (and seen them go), and we have gone through the following flags:

CRAPflag.jpg

CRAPflag2.jpg

Flag1.png

I am very proud that CRAP has made it this far. I never thought we would make it to year two, yet here we are. I am very proud of our members who have stepped up their game recently and really helped keep CRAP going (rather they realize it or not). So, I want to wish CRAP a very happy birthday...I am very happy to see what you have become.

HappyBirthday62.jpg

Please visit our forums:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/CRAP_Alliance/

or our IRC channel at #CRAP on Coldfront.net

There will be free food and drinks in the lobby.

Congratulations and Happy Birthday CRAP. It seems like only yesterday that CRAP and PhPF were hanging out and having a good time. Glad you made it this far! Good going Chuck Normis biggrin.gif

ZOMG!!! It has been sooooooooooo long since I have heard from you!! How have you been? (Assuming you are who I think you are)

Edited by Chuck Normis

Wow its been 2 years already? It seems like just the other day you left PhPF to start CRAP, anyway congrats!!!! and here's hoping to, two more and many more years to come :D:awesome::v::wub:
Congratulations and Happy Birthday CRAP. It seems like only yesterday that CRAP and PhPF were hanging out and having a good time. Glad you made it this far! Good going Chuck Normis :D
o/ CRAP!

EDIT: Haha, yes. I'm first! :wub:

A big congratulations to my allies in CRAP! I'm very, very happy that you guys are still around. :)

CRAP is the strongest out of PhPF, AA and V.F.D.! CRAP is the epitome of endurance.

We need a CRAP/PhPF/AA/VFD party. Nao! XD

On a side note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ps. as to that party... serious, when are we gonna do it?

EDIT:

ZOMG!!! It has been sooooooooooo long since I have heard from you!! How have you been? (Assuming you are who I think you are)

also notice, what position he now holds, XD. Awesome eh?

Edited by tehol

Wait... Chuck is going to do what?

Ladies (especially the Ladies) and Gentlemen, Chuck just said he was going to do a monkey chug from the top of Mount Everest while wearing nothing but a kilt in order to celebrate CRAP's birthday! The gonads on this guy are immense!