New Era

Hello!

Don't want to read a wall of text? Well watch our Video -

Below you will find our purpose and our Charter, If you have any questions you can ask us:

- in this thread

or

-you can send me a message HERE!

Purpose:

To provide Knowledge for each nation in New Era, and to develop them to their fullest potential.

Its short but straight to the point. Personally I like teaching, and learning new things. In TOOL, I learned many things, and knowledge there was power. I plan to reflect that same policy in New Era.

If your looking to start out in a New AA. . . or looking to join a great community. Please think of New Era as a home for you.

Thank You For Your Time.

-Rosen

New Era's Charter

RealNewFlag_edited-1-1.jpg

A New Era is born

Signed and Enacted Into Life On: April 10, 2009

"A stand can be made against invasion by an army; no stand can be made against invasion by an idea."

Article 1: Membership:

1. Must not be on any type of current ZI lists. New Era Gov will do checks on nations.

2. Must have no current wars. Tech raids are accepted unless they are on a Red or White nation.

3. Must correctly fill out an application located in the application center

4. Alliance Affiliation must be set to "New Era Applicant"

Article 2: New Era Training Program

1. Must successfully complete the New Era Training Program.

-In order to successfully complete the New Era training program you must complete 3 Training Phases.

2. Nations that are experienced in CN will only be required to complete Phase III Test.

-Only Gov members will decide the experience level of the member.

6. After Completion of the Training Program Alliance Affiliation must be set to "New Era"

Article 3: Resigning from New Era

1. Any member of New Era has the choice to leave at any time they choose.

2. That member must post a resignation post in the correct area on the forums.

3. The resigning member will be expected to pay a double debt back to New Era upon leaving.

-New Era Gov will contact that member and talk about the debt old back to New Era.

Article 5: Expulsion from New Era

1. Any member of New Era may be expelled at any time with the approval of both Prophets and a vote of 75% of the current New Era government. (Voting will be 48 Hours)

4. Government may also consult the citizens of New Era to decide on the fate of the person being expelled. It will require a 85% citizen vote for the person to be expelled. (Voting will be 48 hours)

3. If a member of New Era attacks another member of the alliance the aggressor will immediately be removed from the alliance and sent to a state of zero infrastructure at the hand of the alliance.(Unless both parties agree to the war)

Article 6: Alliance Merging

1. New Era merging into an alliance: In order for the New Era to merge into any Alliance we will require the approval of both prophets, 80% of the New Era government, and 75% of the citizen population.(If one prophet declines it will go to the citizens of New Era for a vote. In order for the merge to pass it will require 85% of the citizens of New Era to want the merge.) Voting will be 72 hours

2. Alliance Merging into New Era: In order for the New Era to accept any alliance willing to merge with us we will require both prophets to accept, 70% of the New Era government and 65% of the citizens of New Era.(If one prophet declines it will go to the citizens of New Era for a vote. In order for the merge to pass it will require 80% of the citizens of New Era to want the merge.) Voting will be 72 hours

Article 7: Foreign Policy

1. New Era will take a calm and peaceful approach when dealing with foreign affairs.

2. We are a peaceful alliance but any act of war will be taken as a threat to New Era. We expect every member of New Era to fight in time of war.

Article 8: Tech Raiding

If a member of New Era is attacked by an aligned nation they will not attack back under any circumstances if they do they are subjected to punishment by the gov. Instead they will contact a gov member and make a post that they have been attacked and let a government member deal with it.

Tech Raiding Policy:

1. Members of New Era have the right to attack a unaligned nation that is not on the color sphere of Red or White.

2. Members must seek approval from either a Prophet or the current Director of Defense.

-No one else has the power to approve a Tech Raid.

- If a member attacks any nation without the approval of a Prophet or DoD, they are subjected to expulsion from the alliance.

3. If you are attacked back by the nation you are raiding New Era does not have to defend you.

Article 9: Wars

1. New Era will only participate in a war if it is absolutely necessary.

2. New Era will uphold all treaties with loyalty and honor.

3. If an issue leads to a dispute between two different treaties, there will be a New Era government vote on the best route to take. (Voting will be 24 hours)

Article 10: Government

Prophets: Prophets are the leaders of the alliance. They are responsible for making sure the charter is upheld each and everyday. They are also responsible for directing the alliance in the right direction. They have the final say in everything but can be overruled with a 60% or higher vote of the citizens of New Era. There term is life or until they resign. If a prophet happens to resign, the government will nominate a new prophet and he must be voted in by a 50% or higher by the government/senate vote.

Directors: Directors are responsible for directing and guiding there department to greatness. They have the final say in there department but may be overruled if both prophets wish. They can pick up 1 Assistant Directors for there department to help run things more smoothly. There term is life or until they resign. If a Director happens to resign, both prophets must agree on a replacement and must be followed by a 50% or higher vote by the Senate(Prophets will run that department until a replacement is found)

If a director is absent for more then 72 hours the prophets have the right to appoint a temporary Director until they get back.

DoD- The Director of Defense is in charge of the safety and well being of the alliance. He/She is responsible for finding ghosts and keeping the military organized and always ready in case of war. He/She is also in charge of tech-raiding and has the power to accept/deny a tech raid request.

DoF- The Director of Finance is in charge of the money flow of New Era. He/She is responsible to get aid out to victims at war and keep the bank always running smooth and organized. He/she has the power to accept/deny any type of aid request.

DoFA- The Director of Foreign Affairs is in charge of everything to do with foreign policy with other alliance. He/She is responsible to keep there department running smoothly and organized.

DoIA- The Director of Internal Affairs is in charge of everything to do within the alliance of New Era. He/She is responsible to keep the alliance active, happy and fun. He/She is also responsible for keeping his department running smoothly and organized.

Senate: There will be 7 senate seats. The senate will be elected by the citizens of New Era. Elections will be held monthly. The senate represents the citizens and will always fight for what is the best interest of the citizens of New Era. They serve the citizens of New Era before they serve the government. Prophets and Directors may not run for Senate.

Senate Election Process:

48 Hour nominations

72 Hour Debate/Platforms

48 Hour voting

Vote Of No Confidence: The New Era members have the option to try and remove any current member of the gov with a VoNC if they feel they are not performing to the best of there ability. A VoNC must be posted in the HQ and voting follow directly. In order to remove a current government member the citizens must vote 80% or higher. (Voting will last 48 hours.)

Citizens: Every member of New Era is a citizen. They are the heart of New Era. Every citizen is equally important as the another one. Citizens are expected to represent the alliance and the charter each and everyday they are on CN.

New Era Applicants: Applicants are members trying to become Citizens of the alliance and are expected to be treated as a member of the alliance. They do not have all the features as full member. Any attack on a student of New Era will be taken as an attack on New Era as a whole and will be dealt with properly. A student may be removed from the alliance with the approval of a Prophet without any hesitation if they are showing disrespect to the alliance or anyone in it.

Article 11: Amendments

Any Citizen of New Era may propose an Amendment to the charter. Once a Amendment has been proposed it will be debated for 48 hours. Voting on the proposed amendment will last another 48 hours. In order for an amendment to be passed it will require a 75% or higher vote from the Senate.

Signed By:

Prophet- Rosen

Director of Internal Affairs-Fuhrer

Director of Defense- Uroboros

Edited by Mr Rosenberger

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little Bump here. . . .

Also,

New Era is looking for Gov members. . . if you are experienced. . willing to work, honorable and loyal we have spots open.

We are also looking for YOU! If your interested in starting off in a Fresh, New, Area. New Era is the place.

^_^

Its lovely to see how much I'm loved in the CN world. . and all my friends that I have . . who don't put a nice friendly bump in this thread ! :P

If your looking for a great Alliance, with great friends above. . and an awesome Protectorate. Join New Era.

Gov Positions are Available!! ;)

Its lovely to see how much I'm loved in the CN world. . and all my friends that I have . . who don't put a nice friendly bump in this thread ! :P

If your looking for a great Alliance, with great friends above. . and an awesome Protectorate. Join New Era.

Gov Positions are Available!! ;)

Yah. . the same thing. Comon' Join a New Era!!

http://www.cnnewera.ipbfree.com

#newera is our IRC

If you want to be a part of something New. . . as in the New Era .. join today.

New Era plans on standing out in the crowd of New DoE's. More and More DoE's everyday. . . but most just fade away into the wood work.

Help New Era stand out in the crowd!

At this point. . . New Era has switched the forums. They were previously an ipbfree forum, but soon we found out that they were not all that great, and lacked a few things that we need.

With help from Azaarious from FnKa we created new boards that are 100% better.. .. .. Thanks Azaarious ;)

http://www.cnnewera.b1.jcink.com <--Our new Forums

- - - now on to business - - -

Hi ;):wub:

Currently, New Era is still looking for Potential Government Members. We have Senate Seats open, Director Seats, Generals. . etc. Do you think you qualify?

New Era is also in search of people, willing to become members, who have GREAT innovative ideas. I am always in to other peoples Ideas, "Try anything once" is my slogan. When someone comes to me with an idea. . . I can't help but try it out, and see if it works. Whats the harm in that right?

If you think you have great ideas. . . give them a shot in New Era.

If you have any questions, you can ask them here in this thread, or PM system , IRC in #newera (query if you'd like), or send me an In-Game message.

I'll be waiting.

( p.s. If you just want to sign-up because you think I'm so darn :awesome: , here's the link again http://www.cnnewera.b1.jcink.com )

What a great promoter I have there. . .

Lets get this ball rolling. . "Did you ever want to be more than just a number?" what a brilliant question. .

In New Era you will always have a position that is seen highly in our eyes. No one person in New Era is higher than the other. Some just have more permissions across the board.

I am the leader of this alliance, and I have spoken to every single member who has walked though New Era's doors, on a one on one basis. Grant it there is only a few who walked through those doors thus far. . but its the thought that counts.

That same thought will be evident on the day we have 50 members, 100 members, 250 members.

I am a man of my word.

To join --> http://www.cnnewera.b1.jcink.com

To Chat --> #NewEra on coldfront

I'm always open for conversation via In-Game messages, or on these forums if you so wish. Questions are much appreciated in this thread as well.