Open Letter to the Grand Global Alliance

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your 15 minutes has ended, please proceed to the back of the line.

and what now its yours? at least the man has class unlike some die hard trolls who can't seem too get the fact that they are a poor joke in poor taste.

Go on take a long walk off a short bridge Doitzel

Your 5 minutes of fame ended last week...

the same goes for you, shove off back into irrelevance please, your messing up the feng shui

Edited by The Doctor

They weren't innocent either. Where is their apology?

Irrelevant in this case. Shane apologizing for his shortcomings despite the silence of the other parties only makes him that much bigger of a man. That said, minutes are up Shane, move on, etc, etc.

Nothing in this apology does anything to get GGA closer to having 2 Weapons Research Complexes in their alliance. If they would just buy ONE MORE, it would show that they can respond to positive criticism in a positive way. Otherwise, it makes them look like they're still under some kind of surrender terms.

Come on, GGA. Man up. Do the right thing and get some military wonders. We'll all be pleasantly surprised when that happens.

They weren't innocent either. Where is their apology?
I have to echo the words of Ejayrazz here. If anything, most of the blame goes to the people you are apologizing to.

I must concur with my former allies, though I don't expect to see one in the near future

Nothing in this apology does anything to get GGA closer to having 2 Weapons Research Complexes in their alliance. If they would just buy ONE MORE, it would show that they can respond to positive criticism in a positive way. Otherwise, it makes them look like they're still under some kind of surrender terms.

Come on, GGA. Man up. Do the right thing and get some military wonders. We'll all be pleasantly surprised when that happens.

Here's an idea, give us a month for our wonder clocks to reset instead of flapping your gums? That would be most excellent, because as much as we want to have the power of the almighty admin to remove the clock timer, we do not and such, must wait a month.

Here's an idea, give us a month for our wonder clocks to reset instead of flapping your gums? That would be most excellent, because as much as we want to have the power of the almighty admin to remove the clock timer, we do not and such, must wait a month.

People have been making fun of your lack of WRCs for several months now.

People have been making fun of your lack of WRCs for several months now.

Thank you for telling me what we already know. Right now, MPs/SDIs are taking importance over WRCs for construction. We will get around to the WRCs when we actually have a nuclear stockpile that isn't outnumbered by 80-100 nation alliances.

Sounds good, and I retract my earlier smarminess.

I am throughly pleased and amused at this thread. For reasons already stated by others. :awesome:

I would personally like to know which statements you agree with here. Because it seems like you are throwing it right back in Shane's face. Which of course is fine with me...

Rectus. Hoc honebus.

Thank you, shaneprice.

You are a good friend, and a good man. I understand and respect you standing by your convictions. I also truly appreciate you going out of your way to make this kind of statement publicly, even if it is not the popular thing to do. It speaks volumes about your character.

Well said. All you need now is a cool sig, and I'll campaign for you as the Voice of GGA.

Thank you for telling me what we already know. Right now, MPs/SDIs are taking importance over WRCs for construction. We will get around to the WRCs when we actually have a nuclear stockpile that isn't outnumbered by 80-100 nation alliances.

That's actually a good strategy. Ocho's doing a good job with you guys.

I hate to derail on Shaneprice's thread, but the bold. When has GGA ever been under any sort of surrender terms? I'm just curious where your getting the information. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong. If you could please inform me on what you meant then, that would be awesome, thanks.

I hate to derail on Shaneprice's thread, but the bold. When has GGA ever been under any sort of surrender terms? I'm just curious where your getting the information. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong. If you could please inform me on what you meant then, that would be awesome, thanks.

He's referring to your lack of military making it look as if you are under surrender terms.