Need a ZI

Woot FIRST

Great Way to get noticed. Also turning on your own AA = Not good idea.

Edit: First

I would bet there's a reason. Maybe he was kicked out of the alliance for some reason, and they don't have anyone in range?

Also, I'll do it since I'm in range, but I need to be promised the money.

Edited by Nintenderek

I would bet there's a reason. Maybe he was kicked out of the alliance for some reason, and they don't have anyone in range?

I doubt that could be the reason, specially since three out of four members in the alliance are attacking this member..

Whoops... didn't realize I wouldn't get a reply here, lol. Sorry for the double post.

Edited by A Lone Stranger

I doubt that could be the reason, specially since three out of four members in the alliance are attacking this member..

Whoops... didn't realize I wouldn't get a reply here, lol. Sorry for the double post.

Then his war slots are filled and nobody else can attack :P

But publicly paying for a merc to do it? Couldn't you get an ally to help?

I do have an ally helping. I need his nation ZI'ed fast, and I can't do that with only two nations attacking. (The third in our alliance is at 200 NS.)

I am glad to hear that I am apparently the first, and probably last, to offer a bounty. I suppose I got the attention I need to get the bounty advertised, so I am going to request a lock..

If anyone wants to accept the bounty, then feel free to PM me in-game. Thanks.

To the OP: I suggest making sure anyone you pay to fight this guy isn't at war with anyone.

(Hint: Nintenderek doesn't qualify.)

I will make sure to check them out fully. Nothing worse than bringing in an international war when I am trying to stay out of global politics..

Actually, only one of four members are attacking this member from what I can see... http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Just for the record, you aren't the first to post a bounty lol

Actually, only one of four members are attacking this member from what I can see... http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Just for the record, you aren't the first to post a bounty lol

The other guy isn't on right now, or else he would be attacking since I just gave him the approval to attack less than an hour ago.

Well if this little post doesn't get your alliance into politics I doubt anything will.

Edit: Grammar

I would be happy if it didn't... And that would be quite interesting to explain to the NPO why my alliance is getting bigger after I told them I am not growing it. >_>

The other guy isn't on right now, or else he would be attacking since I just gave him the approval to attack less than an hour ago.

I would be happy if it didn't... And that would be quite interesting to explain to the NPO why my alliance is getting bigger after I told them I am not growing it. >_>

Wait...did you just say you told something to an alliance, don't want to tell them you didn't do what you said, in a public forum? :S

Wait...did you just say you told something to an alliance, don't want to tell them you didn't do what you said, in a public forum? :S

Wow, that's confusing...

It was a joke. I told an NPO officer that my alliance wasn't grow ever, so we shouldn't be much of a problem being in red. And thus the joke about my alliance growing. :P

To the OP: I suggest making sure anyone you pay to fight this guy isn't at war with anyone.

(Hint: Nintenderek doesn't qualify.)

I have no wars. In fact, I'm currently in peace mode, rebuilding from a war.

I will accept this challenge. But first aid must be promised. Also, you said earlier you already have three guys planning to attack? Then why do you need anyone else?

I will accept this challenge. But first aid must be promised. Also, you said earlier you already have three guys planning to attack? Then why do you need anyone else?

Is there any reason you wish to place somebody on NPO et al target lists? Because we all know that aiding you is likely to do that.

The third is 200 nation strength... a bit under what we are looking for.

Is there any reason you wish to place somebody on NPO et al target lists? Because we all know that aiding you is likely to do that.

I cleared the war with an NPO officer, so either s/he is right on and the NPO will do nothing, or s/he is dead wrong, and needs to be removed from their position.

The third is 200 nation strength... a bit under what we are looking for.

I cleared the war with an NPO officer, so either s/he is right on and the NPO will do nothing, or s/he is dead wrong, and needs to be removed from their position.

It more has to do with Derek is a member of Vox Populi, who is at war with NPO. Aiding him would likely not be something NPO et al would like.

Also sorry, I just like to ruin his fun.

It more has to do with Derek is a member of Vox Populi, who is at war with NPO. Aiding him would likely not be something NPO et al would like.

Also sorry, I just like to ruin his fun.

Thank God my post never said "accepted", but just explained again why I need an extra person..

*looks around* Where's the world police when I need them? I asked for this forum session to be closed an hour ago.