Prussia Marches To War

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just to state, you don't need a CB to declare on someone, I could hypothetically dislike some guys nation name, in game religion, or any other stupid reason you could think of and it would be a good enough reason to declare war on them.

But that is a CB.

It's just not a good one.

Because they had a German affiliated name, right?

No, actually I was never to thrilled to hear of a second Prussia coming about D:

I was impressed though whenever I talked to Frederick, and by the way they handled themselves in their announcements.

Prussia, I hope you Frederick the Great comes save the day for you...

BATTLE OF ROSSBACH 1757 - 42,000 man Franco-Imperial army outmanoeuvered and !@#$%*^ by a 21,000 strong Prussian army under Freddy the Great

BATTLE OF LEUTHEN 1757 - Austrian army numbering 80,000 lose 27,000 after getting flanked by a Prussian army, again under Freddy the Great

BATTLE OF JENA/AUERSTADT 1806 - Outdated Prussian army numbering 114,000 trounced by 122,000 Frenchmen under Napoleon

THE CONFLICT OF VALOR 2009 - NPO routed by refreshed Prussia?

Yeah For those of you saying they have the balls to declare war on them, only 1 guy is in a war, 1 war. And he's in anarchy. I mean there is no point in just 1 war with 1 person. It's not even an alliance war :P

I think all you people who are mocking them need to figure out just what exactly your purpose here is. NPO's continued dominance hasn't been that great for anyone.

You keep on using the word "them." I do not think it means what you think it means.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...yallexact=exact

"Them" is a plural form. The correct word here is "him." :D

Prussia, I hope you Frederick the Great comes save the day for you...

BATTLE OF ROSSBACH 1757 - 42,000 man Franco-Imperial army outmanoeuvered and !@#$%*^ by a 21,000 strong Prussian army under Freddy the Great

BATTLE OF LEUTHEN 1757 - Austrian army numbering 80,000 lose 27,000 after getting flanked by a Prussian army, again under Freddy the Great

BATTLE OF JENA/AUERSTADT 1806 - Outdated Prussian army numbering 114,000 trounced by 122,000 Frenchmen under Napoleon

THE CONFLICT OF VALOR 2009 - NPO routed by refreshed Prussia?

Even Frederick the Great wasn't up against these odds in the Seven Year's War. In fact I wouldn't expect someone of his intellect to get into such a mess in the first place.

Or maybe Prussia can be some kinda nuisance in the NPO's side, tying up all their small NS nations, since they're also fighting Jarheads (but they're pretty much dead now).

I think all you people who are mocking them need to figure out just what exactly your purpose here is. NPO's continued dominance hasn't been that great for anyone.

ooc: They are attacking the #1 alliance in the game, what are you doing? Granted they've got a snowball's chance in Hell but they're at least attacking the top dogs. More than 99% of you can say. Instead of mocking them like you're some sort of big shots why don't you join them and go have some fun? I can tell you that since I've started with Vox I've had more fun than I ever have before in CN. I highly recommend it to any of you who want to be liberated.

ok im convinced i joined whose next? no more :popcorn: and plenty of :D

Instead of giving some silly sarcastic comment I'll just come right out with it:

YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE :)

Indefinetly, you will lose. Listen to TheStig, as he is correct.

Every time something like this happens, it's like people are falling over each other to let the attacking alliance know that they're going to lose. It's getting very tiresome. Or maybe just sad. God forbid an alliance should decide to just go ahead and do what they want even if it means getting crushed. I seriously doubt they're unaware that 22 million is a much larger number than whatever NS they're bringing in.