Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

MCXAnewsflag.PNG

Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Please be advised that the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance has withdrawn from the Holy Knights of the Cross-X Pact; an ODP with The Templar Knights, and The Valashu Pact; a SISTER/ODP with the Fifth Column Confederation, as part of an ongoing review of our international treaties. Reasons for these actions have been expressed over private channels, and expiration clauses on both treaties have since lapsed. We wish both of these alliances all the best in their respective futures.

Private Channels FTL. CN isn't boring due to lack of wars, it's because gossip is so private nowadays. I'd personally like to see a public !@#$%* fight between two major alliance leaders right here in the AP. Wouldn't that be better than the usual lolGGAing.

Private Channels FTL. CN isn't boring due to lack of wars, it's because gossip is so private nowadays. I'd personally like to see a public !@#$%* fight between two major alliance leaders right here in the AP. Wouldn't that be better than the usual lolGGAing.

there is no drama, MXCA has had some major leadership changes, FCC had some major internal changes, we hadn't talked in a long time, neither of us like having treaties with people we just don't know well. No animosity, and we are both open to getting to know each other again.

Other alliances would do well to follow this lead and review your treaties.

there is no drama, MXCA has had some major leadership changes, FCC had some major internal changes, we hadn't talked in a long time, neither of us like having treaties with people we just don't know well. No animosity, and we are both open to getting to know each other again.

Other alliances would do well to follow this lead and review your treaties.

I wasn't specifically directing that comment at this cancellation, but all of them recently. Yet, thank you for sharing that with us. :)

Oh, I see now, I read it like: Knights of the Cross-X Pact; [1] an ODP with The Templar Knights [2], and The Valashu Pact; a SISTER/ODP with the Fifth Column Confederation [3].

Though you have to admit, it does need more funneh.

I concur with your assessment regardless of the numerical inaccuracies, good sir.

There have been some changes in the Gov of both alliances, which has resulted in a lack of communication on both sides that led to this cancellation. While its always a shame to lose a SISTER, I can understand MCXA's reasoning for this cancellation and hope to see them do well.