Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WarriorConcept

Moo told me he's giving peace to FAN

This tendency for everyone to focus on NPO's involvement to the exclusion of all others baffles me.

You must be easily baffled.

what i got from that is that FAN wont get peace when they come out. they will get peace after they come out of PM and fight NPO,cuz moo said there has to be a fight in order to have peace

Assuming you're talking about FAN, there are 7 alliances at war with them.

This tendency for everyone to focus on NPO's involvement to the exclusion of all others baffles me.

All those alliances are at war with FAN as a result of their ties to NPO, however, and the original casus belli for this installment of the FAN War was NPO's.

Assuming you're talking about FAN, there are 7 alliances at war with them.

Maybe because it was NPO's original war and the allies are just helping them out? :huh:

I wouldn't even consider those other alliances even at war (except technically) with FAN considering NPO nations are the only ones who actually attack FAN nations.

what i got from that is that FAN wont get peace when they come out. they will get peace after they come out of PM and fight NPO,cuz moo said there has to be a fight in order to have peace

Right, and how do you know NPO is not going to slaughter the already crippled FAN? It is very likely that NPO will break their promise.

I find it odd how an alliance that cared about their pixels wanted war from an old enemy. :blink: