Arsenal Press Release

iamthey

OOC: Kind of classified, not really publicly published. View this as more of an internal memo.

Infantry/Army

AssaultRifle.jpg

AR-225 - The Scorpion

Cartrige fed, mid-longranged assault rifle. Gas operated, firing rate adverages one thousand rounds a minute. Optional burst/automatic/semiautomatic. Standard issue to all infantry units, as well as all police.

-------------

SniperRifle.jpg

SR-635 - The Ghost

Cartridge fed, long ranged sniper rifle; semi-automatic. Effective range a mile. Standard issue to all ranger units.

-------------

Pistol.jpg

HK-555 - The Hammer

Magazine fed, short range/long range, optional silencer, auto/semi-automatic, standard issue to all military/police units.

-------------

MachineGun.jpg

MG-330 - The Maul

Belt fed, long-medium ranged, fully automatic, specialty weapon.

PowerArmor.jpgPowerArmorLeader.jpg

Body Armor

Standard issue to all infantry and police units, upper military field units are issued slightly altered suits.

-------------

-------------

Mechanized Units

LRV.jpg

LRV (Light Reconnaissance Vehicle) (OOC: Yes I know so original :P)

Lightly armored, agile LRV. Is propelled by a hydrogen fuel cell engine. Belt fed machine gun mounted to the back. Max speed off road is estimated 200 KPH. Can hold up to 3 people, machine gun can be removed to insert seating for two additional passengers or cargo.

-------------

3D_Future_Tank_Front_by_Mad_Maxx.jpg

AT (Armored Tank)

Sufficiently armored, armed with sixteen cannon's controlled by gunner. Requires two operators. Can transport up to ten units.

-------------

HeavyTank.jpg

HAT (Heavily Armored Tank)

Nearly impregnable, heavily armed, requires three operators very effective against other armored units as well as infantry. Very demoralizing.

-------------

-------------

Corvette.jpg

Demon Class Corvette

Heavily armed compact ship capable of rapid water movement.

-------------

Battleship.jpg

Archon Class Battleship

Heavily Armed capable of missile deployments, and armed with several deck level rail guns.

-------------

AircraftCarrier.jpg

Daringer Class Aircraft Carrier

Heavily armed with several rail guns, as well as their own aircraft's and flight crews.

-------------

NuclearSub.jpg

AMD Class Nuclear Submarine

Is a capable missile submarine may launch ICBM's as well as launch torpedoes.

-------------

-------------

Aircraft

Fighter.jpg

The Banshee

Very agile, heavily armed, capable of VTOL. Armed with light missiles, and cannons.

-------------

Bomber.jpg

Ares

Heavy bomber, capable of carrying all payloads.

-------------

VTOL.jpg

The Cradle

Large plane/helicopter hybrid capable of airlifting vehicles and small buildings, HATs are often transported onto the field using Cradles. Has four turbines and is fully capable of VTOL. (OOC: Note picture is not fully accurate)

-------------

-------------

Missile Systems

MIRVICBM.jpg

Devestator System

Basic ICBM delivery system, capable of MIRV activity. Anything from EMP's chemical weapons, nuclear warheads, or conventional warheads can be loaded into this and delivered with precision.

Edited by iamthey

OOC: Just want to ask: The sniper rifle in the picture, how can it be semi-automatic if it has a bolt mechanism?

OOC: Semi-automatic in my book means one shot at a time. If that's incorrect apologies, also it has a magazine in front of the trigger.

OOC: Semi-automatic in my book means one shot at a time. If that's incorrect apologies, also it has a magazine in front of the trigger.

OOC: Well, generally there is automatic [bullets will fire as long as the trigger is held down], semi-auto [bullets will fire as fast as you can pull the trigger], bolt action [in which you must cycle the bolt for each shot], lever action [in which you must cyle the lever for each shot], and pump action [in which the weapon must be pumped for each shot].

OOC: Well, generally there is automatic [bullets will fire as long as the trigger is held down], semi-auto [bullets will fire as fast as you can pull the trigger], bolt action [in which you must cycle the bolt for each shot], lever action [in which you must cyle the lever for each shot], and pump action [in which the weapon must be pumped for each shot].

OOC: Fair its bolt-action then.

OOC: Its cool; they are not exact replicas of course I think of these as more conceptual; to give others the idea of what the units might look like. I mean technically I don't even need to post pictures, or even make these posts. *Shrug* Obviously there is no way for me to get pictures of the planes 10-20 years from now, but yeah.

Edited by iamthey