Roman Empire DoW

Varianz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you guys find this as funny as I do. Look it's Roman Empire delcaring war. RE sucks at war they're more of the newest meat sheild alliances.

The Roman Empire hereby recognizes a state of war between our alliance and the alliances of Orange Juice and the United Nations. We do this for a number of reasons. We had been planning to attack UN for kicks last week

Someone a little butt hurt from the forced merge?

isnt that what happen in the initiative war? we were still dealing with fellowship and tpf then you guys and other bandwagon alliances jumped in. so stop complaining

Dude, every bloc war is a curbstomp/bandwagon and since your alliance and some others were the first to do it in TE means you should shut up about that war

Well Naon, this is TE :)

No this is Standard. Look! You see like no wars and a treaty web? Remind you of another planet?

Someone's seriously being a sore loser from the merge that happened with UN and RE,

and from the Initiative war.

This *10

Not really, we're actually glad that the merger fell through (larger alliances are hard to manage). As for the initiative war, well, you guys did jump in on a curbstomp war and stab us in the back after we helped you. But we didn't declare war for that reason, we attacked because you and OJ (and now OB) are a challenging, enjoyable target that will help us work on our war skills.

This is TE. Get used to war.

Comes from the one who is !@#$%*ing about an alliance back stabbing them. And about the merger, sherrrrrrrrr ya didn't want that merge, do we have to go back to the topics. Here's a tl:dr about it:

CG coups UN

I lol

RE forces merge

Naon comes back and shuts down RE

RE claims they were trying to help

Naon saw that as BS

Comes from the one who is !@#$%*ing about an alliance back stabbing them. And about the merger, sherrrrrrrrr ya didn't want that merge, do we have to go back to the topics. Here's a tl:dr about it:

CG coups UN

I lol

RE forces merge

Naon comes back and shuts down RE

RE claims they were trying to help

Naon saw that as BS

WoW, simple.

Explanation: RE=Fail :lol:

WoW, simple.

Explanation: RE=Fail :lol:

If we= fail, then prove it on the battlefield. So far, with our atention divided between UN, OB, and OJ, we're still kicking UN's butt. You guys can't even muster a decent response; I've seen what, six or seven UN attacks on RE nations? OJ, who we hit a lot harder then you guys, still managed to hit us back pretty hard. If we=fail, stop begging us for peace and actually fight!

I don't see them asking for peace. Just another Roman Empire lie. Now Ceasar, even if you did hit OJ a lot harder they didn't have 30 anarchies to penalize them to attack, now did they?

Just because they haven't asked for peace on the forums doesn't mean they haven't asked...think before you post Beazy. Also, you're right, OJ didn't have 30 anarchies; they had 24. OJ also has half as many members as UN (UN, 103, OJ, 52). You do the math Beazy. OJ actually had a higher anarchy ratio then UN, but they still managed to launch a good counterattack, while UN couldn't. If you're gonna troll, at least learn to do it right.

Edited by ceasar43

If we= fail, then prove it on the battlefield. So far, with our atention divided between UN, OB, and OJ, we're still kicking UN's butt. You guys can't even muster a decent response; I've seen what, six or seven UN attacks on RE nations? OJ, who we hit a lot harder then you guys, still managed to hit us back pretty hard. If we=fail, stop begging us for peace and actually fight!

:o :o :o

Were not begging you for peace. An for the record your NOT kicking UN's butts, you came in after we had war'd with BW, and alot of our nations were in anarchy and now your just taking BW's credit. You claimed in your first post that you wanted to crumb stop the UN last week, yet you do it now. Fact you declared war to say you "destroyed UN" when you haven't even done anything. If you look on the war page there are only about 12-14 of your nations actually attacking us...... :lol:

You=Fail Cause you couldn't attack us like a man. You needed us to fight another war before you could attack. Thats why RE=Fail. Get it? Got it? Simple........... <_<

:o :o :o

Were not begging you for peace. An for the record your NOT kicking UN's butts, you came in after we had war'd with BW, and alot of our nations were in anarchy and now your just taking BW's credit. You claimed in your first post that you wanted to crumb stop the UN last week, yet you do it now. Fact you declared war to say you "destroyed UN" when you haven't even done anything. If you look on the war page there are only about 12-14 of your nations actually attacking us...... :lol:

You=Fail Cause you couldn't attack us like a man. You needed us to fight another war before you could attack. Thats why RE=Fail. Get it? Got it? Simple........... <_<

Finally, someone from UN actually admits that we haven't hit you that hard. Maybe because our intention never was to curbstomp you??? We wanted a war. We got a war. We're enjoying it. And if we had wanted to have an easy war, we wouldn't have attacked OJ at the same time (and now OB too, but you don't see us whining all over the forums about the mean OB and how nasty they are. Nor have we gone begging to our allies for help, even though we are outnumbered, whereas you, when you outnumber the enemy, still go begging for help.)

So when you can fight a war on your own, when you actually earn any respect, then you can talk about acting like a man.

Just because they haven't asked for peace on the forums doesn't mean they haven't asked

Why hello there. Naon nor Viper has asked for peace, learn the facts before you rebutt caesar34

Also, you're right, OJ didn't have 30 anarchies; they had 24. OJ also has half as many members as UN (UN, 103, OJ, 52). You do the math Beazy. OJ actually had a higher anarchy ratio then UN, but they still managed to launch a good counterattack, while UN couldn't. If you're gonna troll, at least learn to do it right.

OJ= Small alliance who is active

UN= Big alliance who is barely active

Half of UN's nations rarely check their nations, even if they are active they still are in bill lock. So yes, let's do that go attack 3 nations while in bill lock! That's a great idea, full proof too. Please if you're going to rebutt use common sense, ceasar34

Finally, someone from UN actually admits that we haven't hit you that hard. Maybe because our intention never was to curbstomp you??? We wanted a war.

If you wanted a war you could have declared on TRG or FARK. I have nothing against TRG and not too much against FARK. But hitting people who just got out of anarchy and is bill locked is not war, buddy

So when you can fight a war on your own, when you actually earn any respect, then you can talk about acting like a man.

That's pretty funny from one of them men who made this new TE style of curbstomping. Hypocritical, much?

Why hello there. Naon nor Viper has asked for peace, learn the facts before you rebutt caesar34

OJ= Small alliance who is active

UN= Big alliance who is barely active

Half of UN's nations rarely check their nations, even if they are active they still are in bill lock. So yes, let's do that go attack 3 nations while in bill lock! That's a great idea, full proof too. Please if you're going to rebutt use common sense, ceasar34

If you wanted a war you could have declared on TRG or FARK. I have nothing against TRG and not too much against FARK. But hitting people who just got out of anarchy and is bill locked is not war, buddy

That's pretty funny from one of them men who made this new TE style of curbstomping. Hypocritical, much?

Naon has indeed asked for peace; of course he'll deny it, but I have screenshots if you want them? PM me if you want to see them, no need to post them all over the forums. And how is it my fault that UN has inative nations? So you're saying that an alliance that has inactive nations should be immune from attack? Brilliant! Makes perfect sense, this being TE and all.

Fark and TRG were not attacked because we wanted targets that would be roughly equal to us, and decided that UN, OJ and OAC would be a fair match based on strength and numbers. And now that OB has entered the war, one of our opponents have anything to complain about (actually the only complaints I've heard have been from UN). This war is in no way lopsided against them. Even UN members have admitted we only sent a handful of nations against them, focusing mainly on our other opponents.

And how did we start this "style of curbstomping"? If I remember rightly, that's been a tactic since Round 1, when RE didn't even exist. If you count the First Judgment war as a curbstomp, you'll remember we were the ones who were attacked. Not the other way around. RE has been curbstomped twice (RE vs. MI and Initiative vs. RE/MHA/GDA), so we know well what it feels like. So no, not hypocritical at all.

First Judgment war as a curbstomp, you'll remember we were the ones who were attacked. Not the other way around. RE has been curbstomped twice (RE vs. MI and Initiative vs. RE/MHA/GDA), so we know well what it feels like. So no, not hypocritical at all.

How is RE, MHA, FARK, OJ, Wolverines and many more vs. MI, equal to MI curbstomping RE.

And talking about last war, Hormones shared some of your tatics

[19:47] <&Hormones74> i was on Caesar

[19:47] <@BEazy[FACE]> did he suck?

[19:47] <&Hormones74> i anarchied him the first night with a good blitz

[19:47] <&Hormones74> i had help too

[19:48] <@BEazy[FACE]> How much?

[19:48] <&Hormones74> but he never fought back

We are mean and nasty aren't we? :D

The meanest and the nastiest. In a good way of course :)

BEazy, why the hell are you so interested in our affairs. Is it just because you don't like us? How about you do something about it then, instead of moaning on the boards. Trolls are tolerable but you're getting to be pathetic.

How is RE, MHA, FARK, OJ, Wolverines and many more vs. MI, equal to MI curbstomping RE.

And talking about last war, Hormones shared some of your tatics

[19:47] <&Hormones74> i was on Caesar

[19:47] <@BEazy[FACE]> did he suck?

[19:47] <&Hormones74> i anarchied him the first night with a good blitz

[19:47] <&Hormones74> i had help too

[19:48] <@BEazy[FACE]> How much?

[19:48] <&Hormones74> but he never fought back

If you were capable of using your memory, you'd know that MI declared on RE before Judgment attacked MI. I think it was about two or three days of us on our own fighting MI before Judgment came in. Since MI had about four times as many members as us then, and hit us by suprise, yeah, I'd call that a curbstomp. We didn't start that war, MI did. Do I have to go back and find the right topic, or will someone who was around then verify?

And as for me getting anarchied, lol, that conversation is a hilarious lie. I was on at update that night because I'd been informed about twenty minutes earlier that MI was going to attack us, so I was desperately trying to organize a defense. I got hit by three people. I was not anarchied. I did get a message promising "we'll get you tomorrow". And yeah, I fought back. Stop telling blatant lies.

Hormones, if you ever come back around, wanna tell Beazy to stop making crap up?

If you were capable of using your memory, you'd know that MI declared on RE before Judgment attacked MI. I think it was about two or three days of us on our own fighting MI before Judgment came in. Since MI had about four times as many members as us then, and hit us by suprise, yeah, I'd call that a curbstomp. We didn't start that war, MI did. Do I have to go back and find the right topic, or will someone who was around then verify?

Any alliance that can't hold their own for 4 days is a waste of space. 4 days of war doesn't count as a curbstomp either

And as for me getting anarchied, lol, that conversation is a hilarious lie. I was on at update that night because I'd been informed about twenty minutes earlier that MI was going to attack us, so I was desperately trying to organize a defense. I got hit by three people. I was not anarchied. I did get a message promising "we'll get you tomorrow". And yeah, I fought back. Stop telling blatant lies.

Now what reason would Hormones have to lie? He's not even playing this game anymore. I would like to talk to the other 2 attackers though

Hormones, if you ever come back around, wanna tell Beazy to stop making crap up?

Dude those were the logs, I didn't say anything it was all Hormones

/me throws Hormones under the bus

Now Ceaser please lern your facts for the last time

Any alliance that can't hold their own for 4 days is a waste of space. 4 days of war doesn't count as a curbstomp either

Now what reason would Hormones have to lie? He's not even playing this game anymore. I would like to talk to the other 2 attackers though

Dude those were the logs, I didn't say anything it was all Hormones

/me throws Hormones under the bus

Now Ceaser please lern your facts for the last time

Yes Beazy, because I can remember the names of the other two people who attacked me...five months ago now? In fact, they're in a list with all the rest of the people who have ever attacked me. I keep track so I can have my ultimate vengance.

Those, ladies and gentlemen, are the facts Beazy demands I learn.

Edit- Four days of war agains an alliance that had four times our numbers, plus suprise? Plus the fact we were brand new, having been created about a week earlier? It may not have ended up as a curbstomp, but that was MI's intent, and they came pretty close.

Edited by ceasar43

Yes Beazy, because I can remember the names of the other two people who attacked me...five months ago now? In fact, they're in a list with all the rest of the people who have ever attacked me. I keep track so I can have my ultimate vengance.

Those, ladies and gentlemen, are the facts Beazy demands I learn.

Now Ladies and gents. Did I ever ask the defendent to list thoughs other two attackers? Or did I just state my opinion on how I would like to talk to them? You decide

Learn how to read, buddy

Edit- Four days of war agains an alliance that had four times our numbers, plus suprise? Plus the fact we were brand new, having been created about a week earlier? It may not have ended up as a curbstomp, but that was MI's intent, and they came pretty close.

Tough, get more active forums then. This is the logic your using with UN in a way. UN is inactive just like your rag tag group, why would this make you an exception from the old alliance dart board? Dude, face it Roman Empire is nothing in the terms of an effective military. You're not even on that radar.

Now Ladies and gents. Did I ever ask the defendent to list thoughs other two attackers? Or did I just state my opinion on how I would like to talk to them? You decide

Learn how to read, buddy

Tough, get more active forums then. This is the logic your using with UN in a way. UN is inactive just like your rag tag group, why would this make you an exception from the old alliance dart board? Dude, face it Roman Empire is nothing in the terms of an effective military. You're not even on that radar.

I took an opportunity to make a joke. Get over it.

And yeah, we were pretty terrible fighters back then, but contrast our one week existence at the time, with UN's round and a half existence now. They've had plenty more time then we did. I was simply pointing out that we got ourselves organized a lot faster then they did. Our military skill improved a lot- compare us then with the blitz we just pulled off. It wasn't LE quality, but it was a good blitz. And now we are fighting effectively against an enemy that outnumbers us 2:1. We've gotten a lot better, and a lot more active (81% activity among members, plus a bustling forum).

How many of those nations just got out of anarchy, though? Of your enemies of course

We don't keep track Beazy. All I can say is that most of the targets we hit were people not at war, or only in one war (and again, we didn't send in all of our forces, holding some in reserve for the counterattack we expected).