Roman Empire DoW

Varianz

Roman Empire Declaration of War

The Roman Empire hereby recognizes a state of war between our alliance and the alliances of Orange Juice and the United Nations. We do this for a number of reasons. We had been planning to attack UN for kicks last week, but Blackwater beat us to it, and we felt it would be unfair for us to hit UN at the same time Blackwater was. However, when Orange Juice came to the defense of UN, we felt that it would be perfectly fair for us to attack both alliances. The numbers are extremely close. Orange Juice has about 700 higher average NS then us, and UN’s unscathed middle members will be matched against our own. Combined, OJ and UN equal RE and BW (plus OAC, who we aren't really sure what to do about). While no war can be perfectly fair, we feel this is as good as it gets. Plus, it gives us a chance to train up our noobs (the ones who attacked hours in advance).

To those who say we are taking advantage of a weak UN, I will inform you that we are hitting nations who are not occupied by the war with Blackwater. Of course there will be mistakes, but anyone who was already being beaten down by Blackwater is most probably not going to be attacked by us. We aren’t going all in on UN, our top 40 or so are being committed to fighting Orange Juice, and we are holding reserves for when OAC retaliates. Their entrance into combat against us will force us to fight all the harder, but it won't be an unfair entry, unlike, say, the entry of TPF into our war ;) .

To anyone who would plan to get involved, we respectfully ask that you stay out of it. We anticipate having to fight Old Atlantic Charter regardless, since they are already defending UN, and the addition of more alliances to the UN side (you know who you are!) would move this from an equal sided war of skill to a curbstomp of numbers. I’m pretty sure everyone has honor enough to let this be a good fight.

To our enemies, we salute you, and anticipate a fun war. We hope you enjoy yourselves.

All Roman Empire members have been given strict orders to stay perfectly civil. If there is anyone being a ******* then let a Roman government official know, so we can publicly whip them.

See you on the battlefield!

P.S. Trolling welcome.

Edited by ceasar43

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman Empire Declaration of War

Their entrance into combat against us will force us to fight all the harder, but it won't be an unfair entry, unlike, say, the entry of TPF into our war ;) .

and the addition of more alliances to the UN side (you know who you are!)

lol...I don't think I've ever seen TPF metioned so much in a DoW we have nothing to do with!

Good luck boys and play nice.

Way to go attacking an alliance with 30+ anarchies ^_^

No, neither OJ nor UN have over 30 anarchy.

Also this should be a fun war.

Edited by KaiserMilch

Oh yes, declare on UN right after Blackwater blitz's us and puts half of us in anarchy. What a fun fight this will be....

If by half you mean a third...and we are avoiding anarchied nations. Yeah some will be hit, but in general we aren't attacking those in anarchy.

We do.

Its 30, not over 30.

Oh yes, declare on UN right after Blackwater blitz's us and puts half of us in anarchy. What a fun fight this will be....

UN isn't the only alliance. We also declared on OJ and they only have 3 in anarchy.

u know whats fun is the second i peaced out with bw with my army wiped out, in comes re, and anarchies me. good work folks. yet again another back stabbing. i told you guys if you wanted a war we would give you one. instead of blitzing u like my people wanted to after UR war ended i told them NO. i said id rather fight u guys head on. so thanx.. Really!!

now i can sit in anarchy for another 7 days like i did the last time u guys screwed us.

Edited by NaonMatrix

isnt that what happen in the initiative war? we were still dealing with fellowship and tpf then you guys and other bandwagon alliances jumped in. so stop complaining

the difference is, we were brought into that thru our treaty with tpf. they gave us an attack list and u guys were on it. u guys just CHOSE to up and blitze us right at the end of our BW engagement. And if we wanted to, after the intitiative war we could have crushed you, but i talked to tiberius and and ceasar, and i decided to hold my alliance off and find another alliance to battle with.

the difference is, we were brought into that thru our treaty with tpf. they gave us an attack list and u guys were on it. u guys just CHOSE to up and blitze us right at the end of our BW engagement. And if we wanted to, after the intitiative war we could have crushed you, but i talked to tiberius and and ceasar, and i decided to hold my alliance off and find another alliance to battle with.

Lol, even after we were reeling from the Initiative war there was no way you would have crushed us; we're organized, you guys aren't.

u know whats fun is the second i peaced out with bw with my army wiped out, in comes re, and anarchies me. good work folks. yet again another back stabbing. i told you guys if you wanted a war we would give you one. instead of blitzing u like my people wanted to after UR war ended i told them NO. i said id rather fight u guys head on. so thanx.. Really!!

now i can sit in anarchy for another 7 days like i did the last time u guys screwed us.

I don't think you seem to understand that if we did a 1vs1 war, even if we gave you guys a week to recover, it wouldn't be fair; our average NS is much higher then yours. This way, our attention is divided between you, Orbit Black, and Orange Juice. Stop complaining and enjoy the war, I know we will- and thank OB, them joining your side gives you a big advantage. Use it.

I don't think you seem to understand that if we did a 1vs1 war, even if we gave you guys a week to recover, it wouldn't be fair; our average NS is much higher then yours. This way, our attention is divided between you, Orbit Black, and Orange Juice. Stop complaining and enjoy the war, I know we will- and thank OB, them joining your side gives you a big advantage. Use it.

Someone's seriously being a sore loser from the merge that happened with UN and RE,

and from the Initiative war.

Edited by Gilbert Torres

Someone's seriously being a sore from the merge that happened with UN and RE,

and from the Initiative war.

Not really, we're actually glad that the merger fell through (larger alliances are hard to manage). As for the initiative war, well, you guys did jump in on a curbstomp war and stab us in the back after we helped you. But we didn't declare war for that reason, we attacked because you and OJ (and now OB) are a challenging, enjoyable target that will help us work on our war skills.

This is TE. Get used to war.

Not really, we're actually glad that the merger fell through (larger alliances are hard to manage). As for the initiative war, well, you guys did jump in on a curbstomp war and stab us in the back after we helped you. But we didn't declare war for that reason, we attacked because you and OJ (and now OB) are a challenging, enjoyable target that will help us work on our war skills.

This is TE. Get used to war.

This is what happens when a forced merger blows up in your face boys and girls.