about any Nuke wars

joetrek1234

This is a re post topic. Because I posted this question in the wrong place.

But I want to know is there a huge nuke war going on now or recently?

I'm just a news reporter of the ODN alliance. Any stories would be nice

So you're a reporter, and you have absolutely no idea what's going on, and have resorted to begging for info on the forums, instead of maybe looking around and seeing if there's been any war declarations lately, or heck, if the Global Radiation Level has gone up lately.

Is that right?

So you're a reporter, and you have absolutely no idea what's going on, and have resorted to begging for info on the forums, instead of maybe looking around and seeing if there's been any war declarations lately, or heck, if the Global Radiation Level has gone up lately.

Is that right?

Chill out, mate.

He's just asking a simple question.

Is that right?

Don't be a jerk on this post. I know whats going around me, but that information is crap without knowing what are people going to do next or finding the latest scoop. Looking can take hours, asking question takes it easy. Peace!

Edited by JoeBob2

Why would anyone tell you "what's going to happen next," considering that would defeat the idea of surprise with blitz's and what not. And looking around on the forums would take all of 5 minutes to find if there were any new DoW's as they usually stay on the first page if they are current.

use the wiki here http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

it will give you updates on war declarations and any important news.

Also i suggest not reading the rest of this topic as its going to be full of flamers and trolls.

Goodbye

True, but I want peoples own Ideas of what might happen... Yeah it might end as you said, however If people start coming up with ideas and hints on this subject Instead of being nasty maybe we can get somewhere!!!.

Edited by JoeBob2

Why would anyone tell you "what's going to happen next," considering that would defeat the idea of surprise with blitz's and what not. And looking around on the forums would take all of 5 minutes to find if there were any new DoW's as they usually stay on the first page if they are current.

Yeah I hope nobody isn't dumb enough to give out their plans on o when and who they are going to attack. But there are always warnings, like when the first few nations start to attack. The news of war break out can come in the matter of hours on a post vs a few days on a web site.

I really want to know where are the tension of alliances are building. I know I can't find out all of my answers on this one post but it does give me clues on where to look.

Early warning and news reporting is all I need/

signature regulations are quite clear. it is not up to forum members to decide what is allowed in one's signature or not- the forums have staff for that purpose.

back on topic, GRL is not that much higher... or i'm just lucky i got radiation cleanup :D

Edited by Venizelos

signature regulations are quite clear. it is not up to forum members to decide what is allowed in one's signature or not- the forums have staff for that purpose.

back on topic, GRL is not that much higher... or i'm just lucky i got radiation cleanup :D

so this is just normal and random bombing... however, there is just a lot of talks about war.