Alliance member stereotypes

Lycurgus Rex

I like to think that any alliance I'm in is thought to be a bunch of snappy dressers since I myself am a snappy dresser.

I too am a snappy dresser. I guess this stereotype is true for umbrella.

My contribution

Gen[M]ay=Gay[M]en

Sparta= overactive 300 fans (except to their allies <3)

TOP= Men who move at TOP Speed

LUE= the guys who flew the Air Supply AA (best war tactic ever.)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vox Populi: Free Entertainment

I like to think of them as a television channel. The shows that are on are the real entertainment if you know what I mean.

Also, Mongrel, whatever bandwagoners try to join the NSO have a habit of leaving quite soon after they realize that bandwagoners we are not. I do hope that little spar we had didn't affect your opinion of our alliance as a whole. That would just be silly, now wouldn't it? -_-

TPF= backstabbers, untrustworthy.

NSO= washouts, wannabe's

GGA= fail

ODN = the cancer on orange? right?

IRON= NPO's !@#$%*

NPO= liars, hypocrites

RIA= !@#$%* friends

TORN= NPO's new FAN/ meatshield.

I like to think of them as a television channel. The shows that are on are the real entertainment if you know what I mean.

Also, Mongrel, whatever bandwagoners try to join the NSO have a habit of leaving quite soon after they realize that bandwagoners we are not. I do hope that little spar we had didn't affect your opinion of our alliance as a whole. That would just be silly, now wouldn't it? -_-

I really shouldn't have to respond to this, but here goes. The topic is about stereotypes, I'd suggest you don't read into it too much and take it all with a grain of salt.

If something in this thread upsets you, I suggest you direct your frustration towards the person who started the thread, which happens to be an alliance mate of yours. ;)

ahhh, The subtle art of redirction. Nice, I see what you did there. Yeah, blame me for other's opinions, classy. :P

Well since you seem to want to derail your own topic, I must ask for clarification. I myself took Tom's response as factual information. Are you saying that it is his opinion that NSO are not a group of bandwagoners?

The OBR is the original CN Retirement Home.

NPO: Obsequious baby eating dolts

ODN: Obsequious huggles-loving dolts

The Legion: Obsequious backstabbing dolts

NAAC: The original Polars

NpO: NPO puppet alliance (OK that's really going way back to the beginning)

GATO: Everytime I think of GATO I think of either Grenval or Chris_Kaos, sorry can't help it.

LUE: Original lulz alliance until Yaridovich

GOONs: LUE only worse

FAN: NPO first-in fighters

Valhalla: Legion hating, NPO shield using bellicose pricks . . . oh wait that was just noWedge

GR: NAAC 2.0

NpO: NAAC 3.0

Pretty much spot on, except I would have said:

GATO: LUE's Brown Colony

Wow, you NSO guys are hilarious.

You seem to be one the only ones here that can't take the heat. Hell, even ODN is taking it in stride. What happened to "the strong will survive" and all that?

They seem to be taking the opinions of others seriously, as if they matter. I don't understand why.