Alliance member stereotypes

Lycurgus Rex

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDSM8: What every micro alliance aspires to accomplish.

I fixed that for you, I hope you don't mind. ^_^ Stumpy and crew were much more admirable. OK, OK, they kind of grew out of micro status, but I am sure they were there once.

RIA: Those people are CRAAAAAYZY!

FAN: Gun toting military freaks. :o

Sir, I challenge you to a game of shuffleboard.

Danged new-fangled sports. When I was young, we had to walk ten miles in snow, in twenty below zero. And the snow would be ten feet high and impossible to see over. Just to get to school. I challenge you to a good ol' game of football, with the RIGHT old rules. None of these helmets and paddings. Just you, me, a pack of musclemen the size of an elephant, a steel ball, and a ten mile long stadium. Also, dead men have to stay in too.

Danged new-fangled sports. When I was young, we had to walk ten miles in snow, in twenty below zero. And the snow would be ten feet high and impossible to see over. Just to get to school. I challenge you to a good ol' game of football, with the RIGHT old rules. None of these helmets and paddings. Just you, me, a pack of musclemen the size of an elephant, a steel ball, and a ten mile long stadium. Also, dead men have to stay in too.

Are you wearing my dentures you whipper snapper!?

CD: /b/ 2.0 without the OOC attacks (which I know isn't 100% true, but it's one I've heard.)

TOOL: Paper tigers with a certain Finno-Canadian loudmouth in their alliance :ph34r:

Valhalla: drunken warmongering Vikings (which I also know isn't 100% true, but it's one I've heard.)

WAPA: Crazy Scottish hooligans who love their football (unless it's "Scumdee" :P)