End of war between UN and Blackwater

Venomviper

The war between The United Nations and Blackwater is not ended on peace conditions.

This war was fought for fun and no ill feelings on either end. I have the utmost respect for Blackwater and their alliance. They performed one of the best blitzes i have seen in the game. Silent and deadly. I thank them for being a great sport with the swarm of nations and the great fight they put up. It showed me that the UN wasnt as able military ready as i thought but thanks to Blackwater we have revamped our defenses and will be ready for next time.

Thanks to all that participated

In conclusion.....Any nation from UN that attacks past Friday Update will be anarchied and NUKED. This is not a joke. This war started friendly and we are not to provoke our friends.

Thanks,

VENOMVIPER

UN-TRIBUNE

The war between The United Nations and Blackwater is not ended on peace conditions.

This war was fought for fun and no ill feelings on either end. I have the utmost respect for Blackwater and their alliance. They performed one of the best blitzes i have seen in the game. Silent and deadly. I thank them for being a great sport with the swarm of nations and the great fight they put up. It showed me that the UN wasnt as able military ready as i thought but thanks to Blackwater we have revamped our defenses and will be ready for next time.

Thanks to all that participated

In conclusion.....Any nation from UN that attacks past Friday Update will be anarchied and NUKED. This is not a joke. This war started friendly and we are not to provoke our friends.

Thanks,

VENOMVIPER

UN-TRIBUNE

Well said!

It was fun, but UN members aren't as fun to talk to when they're sleep deprived.. so we're okay with everyone getting a little rest :lol:

How about..

Same time next year?

Edited by Craven

Well said!

It was fun, but UN members aren't as fun to talk to when they're sleep deprived.. so we're okay with everyone getting a little rest :lol:

How about..

Same time next year?

I'm in :)

Good fight BlackWater, you guys deserve a lot of respect for staying in the war, when you were

obviously outnumbered. Props to BW.

Edited by Gilbert Torres

Apparently OJ did not get the message.

Ensemble (LeMaquis) of the Black team of the alliance Blackwater was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Backwoods (JWConner) of the Blue team of the alliance Orange Juice on 4/10/2009 7:42:55 AM.

Nashinda Zote (Mtumpya) of the Black team of the alliance Blackwater was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Backwoods (JWConner) of the Blue team of the alliance Orange Juice on 4/10/2009 7:42:41 AM.

Gorgones (Medousa) of the Black team of the alliance Blackwater was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Backwoods (JWConner) of the Blue team of the alliance Orange Juice on 4/10/2009 7:42:01 AM.

Well played.

Um, yeah. so no, we did not get the message. I apologize for the nukes. I was down 5 on 1, had 33 messages in my inbox. Nothing in my inbox from anyone concerning peace. So, i retaliated. It wasnt until just now that i learned of any peace agreement.

Good Job OJ.

You guys are really bright!

:rolleyes: We fought hard and honored a treaty, and some of our members didn't get the message that we had peace immediately. Get over it.

Blackwater is a nice bunch. I'd be happy to fight against them or next to them any day of the week.