Revote?

Emperor Stranger

I accidentally voted for a senator earlier (before I made the suggestion for their to be a accept screen), so I never really got a chance to cast my first real vote.

What's the chances of me getting a second vote and taking my vote away from the last senator?

In this round of elections your chances are slim to none. Lucky for you, the elections are reset at the next update so you'll be able to cast your vote again, for your preferred candidate this time :)

Edited by Aimee Mann

In this round of elections your chances are slim to none. Lucky for you, the elections are reset at the next update so you'll be able to cast your vote again, for your preferred candidate this time :)

Was looking for admin's response, but your second comment got me thinking about something else: when is the next update?

Well, as you can see here admin has been working on senate related stuff today, so my guess is that the message you saw was something new he added in recently.

To clarify something I said earlier: senate elections aren't reset at every update, they are only reset once every thirty days. Tomorrow just happens to be the start of a new round.

Edited by Aimee Mann