PoT is now legalized !!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Activity (The 10-Day Rule):

It is mandatory that each nation remain active on the forums. You will need to make a post at least once every ten (10) days. If, for any reason, you cannot do this, you must notify the PoT Government. 15 days of inactivity on the forums can result in expulsion from PoT.

Good luck with this. We all know that potheads are always very active people. :awesome: [/sarcasm]

Wish you well,

Archmage

Edited by Archmage

Isn't this your third or forth alliance founded, rattlehead? I seem to remember two that merged into ACF.

Hopefully this one works better for you, but the acroynm and imagery associated with it could either help or hurt you.

No, sir. I am not sure who you have me confused with there....

I have only founded one alliance beside this one. The NAC (which merged with ACF after 6 months). I put my heart and soul into the NAC and worked very hard. I had no intentions of founding another alliance, but after the merge, I realized I wasnt having fun anymore, so, I decided to fire up the PoT , have fun, and come back home to purple where most of my friends are. So far, I am having a blast. I think sometimes its best to not be so serious all the time. After all, this is a game. Why not have fun with it?

That being said, I appreciate the kind words. And if you or anyone else, for that matter, want to come hang out, you are all more than welcome..

:D

OH MY GOD!

For the second time today i'm compelled to post something and it's the exact same thing as in the other thread.

I almost wanna join and hang out.

I have to agree with some of the criticisms though.

The date and the team color fail.

Your merger was a joke. All of your members joined for about 2 days, then decided to "stay loyal to purple". Whatever...

Plus ACF makes better intros then you.

But that's ok, because it's PoT, so congrats and good luck :D

for starters 2 of your top 3 nations in ACF came from NAC, and you gained (still in ACF) around 15 members and over 200kns not a huge jump but still not a joke. Your diplomat skills need a lot of work and I hope LW and the rest of our friends in ACF don't look at it the same way as you. .. I do hope all remaining former NAC nations are treated as equals within there new home ,the ACF is going places and they are great players,but after reading your post it appears you don't look at them as your true members. Hopefully they will not read this topic and see your thoughts on there loyalty.

While I am saddened that Rattlehead and Shavar and a few others decided to leave ACF, I wish them well with PoT.

I also want to reassure Shavar that all members of NAC that stay with ACF will be treated as equals, and we are working diligently on integrating them into ACF.

Your merger was a joke. All of your members joined for about 2 days, then decided to "stay loyal to purple". Whatever...

LOL. that is what i will say to this.

If you have any more negative comments about me or ANY of my PoT Members or former NAC members (whom I consider to be my friends) than you can come over to #PoT and talk with me in person about it. That would be what I would expect from a Diplomatic Officer.

We left ACF on good terms. I intend to keep it that way. But I am rather offended by your remarks. Poor show, my friend. Poor show.

While I am saddened that Rattlehead and Shavar and a few others decided to leave ACF, I wish them well with PoT.

I also want to reassure Shavar that all members of NAC that stay with ACF will be treated as equals, and we are working diligently on integrating them into ACF.

THANK YOU , your reassurence makes me feel a lot better, you and all of the ACF leadership treated me and all of my friends from NAC with great respect and I know they have a fine home now !!! Please swing by our forums and IRC and hang out anytime.

o/ ACF

o/ PoT

Jason, you can't post these things, if you were upset you should have kept it to yourself or let us know in private.

THANK YOU , your reassurence makes me feel a lot better, you and all of the ACF leadership treated me and all of my friends from NAC with great respect and I know they have a fine home now !!! Please swing by our forums and IRC and hang out anytime.

o/ ACF

o/ PoT

Shavar, you can't help but understand that some members are going to be upset that you just "dumped" your alliance with us and left shortly afterwords. Its part of the game, many thought you'd get involved with ACF (myself included) and in turn you made another alliance. I respect you guys and therefore wish you good luck at the Pinnacle of Truth, but you also have to understand some guys are going to be unhappy, just the nature of the game.

Jason, you can't post these things, if you were upset you should have kept it to yourself or let us know in private.

Don't blow it out of proportion, I just stated how I felt. That's legal isn't it?

I don't mean to be rude to you guys, I really don't have any hard feelings. RL is kicking my butt, having a really tough week with my parents and such, so sorry if I offended you.

Good luck, seriously. ;)

EDIT: And yes, I do treat NAC members every bit as good as ACF, and will continue to do so.

Edited by Jason Salovsky