Worst and Best Bloc Avaible.

guus87

What is the Worst and best bloc Around  

588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF has a ton of win.

C&G would be the bloc I'd go with for a second. Duckroll has some fun members too (but I think that's an MADP rather than a "bloc". Don't care enough to research the specifics).

Q would be the worst in terms of stability as of late, but first in massive size. Ironically enough.

One Vision

C&G :wub:

I think the question should be which is the most famous and infamous bloc ;)

But wouldn't that detract from the people who really are voting for worst and best bloc? Maybe a separate poll for what you're suggesting. Personally I voted on cohesiveness and dedication to the other members in the bloc. To me those factors are much more evident in blocs like C&G and Superfriends than One Vision and Q.

Edited by Drai

Q is much too large and too different to be successful with NPO running the show. There are too many differences between the members which will eventually tear it apart into factions and no common purpose to keep it together. Just like the Initiative. Study your history, children, and foresight is yours.

I voted C&G for best, because they look like a small group of tightly-bonded alliances who legitimately like and respect their allies, and blocs like those last.

Q is much too large and too different to be successful snip. There are too many differences between the members which will eventually tear it apart into factions and no common purpose to keep it together. Just like the Initiative. Study your history, children, and foresight is yours.

I voted C&G for best, because they look like a small group of tightly-bonded alliances who legitimately like and respect their allies, and blocs like those last.

Damn i must agree with most of this post

C&G seems to be a very tight bloc where all alliances tend to share the same views. Though I believe that SF is very similar i would still give C&G the edge.

Q simply because well i had to vote for one.