same network ?????

thewave

A trade between myself and my brother has been cancelled.

We're both on Sky.com and I live literally 200 yards away from my brother's house, is this a cause?, if so it's a nasty bug, as my neighbour is on Sky and i've told him about the game too, and it's likely he'll sign up - obviously we'll speak and may trade - no different to an alliance?

I did a few quick google searches and it does appear that Sky.com does recycle IPs. What that means is that you and your friends may have logged into the game at some point using the same IP addresses which will make the game think you are cheating.

Edited by KingSrqt

Well yeah, school computers tend to all be connected to the same network. I wouldn't even log in my nation from the schoolnetwork if I were you guys.

Well that's ridiculous.

I know cheating is frowned upon, but this game is terribly flawed when it comes to shared networks etc.

Oh well.

Well that's ridiculous.

I know cheating is frowned upon, but this game is terribly flawed when it comes to shared networks etc.

Oh well.

Well the good have to suffer from the counter masseurs for the bad.

As for the school networks, 99% of the time the use one ip address to connect to the net it would be to expensive for the to do i other wise.

You could have know this whit a little research.

4. By using this service you agree not to cheat in the form of abusing the war system, foreign aid system, trade system with multiple accounts controlled by the same user. You agree not to create more than one player account in this game and understand that by creating or accessing more than one account you will be in violation of these terms and conditions. You understand that multiple user accounts from the same computer network are not allowed, even if the accounts are managed by different individuals. Account sitting is only allowed for a limit of 30 days when reported in the nation sitting thread in the Moderation section of the Cyber Nations forums.