WAE 2.0

Doofy

WAE 2.0  

904 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polls like this remind of the polls that Handgun Control Incorporated used to take right after someone went postal and didn't kill themselves before killing others (something that every person who decides its time to shoot up a public place in peace time should do). Emotionally charged, biased polls tell you nothing. <_<

In fact I think I'll go prove my point.

There are quite a few alliances in history that would more than compete with GGA for worst alliance ever. I'd even wager that GGA wouldn't be in the top 1000 worst alliances ever. I mean, sure, it's fun to pick on them and they really do shoot themselves in the foot a lot but come on, there have been a ton of micro-alliances run by really dumb people that never got off the ground. GGA has been around for a long time, held a sanction for quite a bit of that time, and would still probably be able to stomp quite a few alliances. That should count for something. Of the choices given, they are indeed the worst of the group.

Also including FAN and GOONS in this poll doesn't really jive. I've had past issues with both these alliances but I don't think you'll ever see me saying that they were bad alliances.

With the exception of labeling them the worst alliance up there something I am not going to admit to as i'd rather not add to the attacks on them; I can't really disagree with anything else you wrote there. In the case of FAN and GOONS perhaps I didn't like them as alliances or what they did however they were not really bad alliances per say (in the sense that they were failures) they were simply beaten by a superior force; this is also very much the case with GATO (though with them I would say a lot of their problem is also a lack of internal cooperation so their situation is probably partially their fault). I didn't think I would be saying this but Good points.

In the case of FAN and GOONS perhaps I didn't like them as alliances or what they did however they were not really bad alliances per say (in the sense that they were failures) they were simply beaten by a superior force

Correction, they were beaten by two members making OOC attacks and their allies abandoning them during a war. Superiority had nothing to do with it. I actually fought IRON's MoW during UJW and completely schooled him. (Hi Bill_n_Ted!)

Lets not go revising history now.

In my own opinion, FAN shouldn't even be on that list.

Yeah, sure their "personality" isn't the type that would be loved by the masses(but I could relate to them in so many ways personality wise), their CN'ing skills are one of the best, so if you were to put FAN on a scale of 1-20, with 10 points being dedicated to Personality and the other 10 points to CN'ing Skills, they would probably get a 0 for Personality and 10 for CN'ing skills which makes them 10/20 but still far better than a lot of other alliances.

Also, too few options.

In honor of thy victory, GGA, I present to thee a commemorative flag and ribbon.

Wear them with pride as the Worst Alliance Ever.

Flag

ekrp0p.png

Ribbon

ta1zqv.png

Disclaimer: I have waaaaay too much free time on my hands.

Edited by Arrnea