WAE 2.0

Doofy

WAE 2.0  

904 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So then does this poll close by the end of the week or...?

Then again does it really matter? What larger alliance could overtake GGA at this point in time?

I think it's time to hand the crown officially over to GGA.

I voted NONE.

They tech raid my members, refuse to join my alliance, and are a large group of nations that have no base yet attack at any time. Whenever I go talk to their government I can never find them. I dont' know, they just annoy me so much.

Edited by The AUT

I didn't read that one because it failed so badly. who reads a colour poll for team colours you've never been on?

^ This. :lol: x5

Edit: I voted GGA. Seems like they're the worst by a landslide.

Edited by JustinCox

The WAE will be some pathetic micro-alliance with 6 members that you've never heard of because it's that irrelevant.

I can top that. I recently got this recruiting message.

To: April From: President Reed Date: 4/7/2009 10:59:26 PM

Subject: OK hey

Message: I have 3 people in my alliance and I really ned some government with EXPERIRNCE to govern the other nations coming. Im offering you the position of vice president of the Republic of Unaligned Nations.

Im currently trying to become a protectorate of monos archein pm me if you wanna join

That, my friends, is the worst alliance ever.

Yeah so..I voted for the option with the _____ amount of votes. Then I gaped in awe because I honestly didn't think there were gonna be as many votes as came towards them that did. Sorry guys over at _____. :ph34r: