WAE 2.0

Doofy

WAE 2.0  

904 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are quite a few alliances in history that would more than compete with GGA for worst alliance ever. I'd even wager that GGA wouldn't be in the top 1000 worst alliances ever. I mean, sure, it's fun to pick on them and they really do shoot themselves in the foot a lot but come on, there have been a ton of micro-alliances run by really dumb people that never got off the ground. GGA has been around for a long time, held a sanction for quite a bit of that time, and would still probably be able to stomp quite a few alliances. That should count for something. Of the choices given, they are indeed the worst of the group.

Also including FAN and GOONS in this poll doesn't really jive. I've had past issues with both these alliances but I don't think you'll ever see me saying that they were bad alliances.

The uncontested winner of this type of polls is NDN "Oops declared on the wrong side".

yeah, I agree....FAN and GOONS were well run alliances even though they lost in the end. How can GATO be WAE 2.0 by the way? Who was 1.0 then.....?

We work really hard.

Also, OFS should indeed be on this list. Thank you Cata. :P

Unfortunately most of the stuff from before August 06 has been deleted somehow. Or at least I can't seem to find any of it.

Nearly nothing from before August 06 exists because there was a gigantic database error or something just after the end of GW1. It's a shame, really. So much of my best work, down the drain.

I still have some beef with GGA since they trampled my first nation in GWII. I gave into the peace terms but they decided to keep attacking me... I had to sacrifice my nation unless I wanted my alliance at that time rolled as well... TRUE ASSHATS!

To be honest, i am going to have to agree with Sponge on this one. You say that an alliance that has never really lost a war and has remained towards the top of the field for several years is one of the worst in the game. Even if half of the bad press that these guys have recieved is true they should have disbanded years ago. yet they remain and thrive in basically their own color sphere.

GATO by far is the worst alliance in the game and will be, at least in my eyes, for a very long time.

This is a fantastic demonstration of the herd-like qualities of the CN public. None of the alliances on this list really qualify for WAE status – GATO never did when it was being attached to them in the first place, either.

OFS would be a good call, but they're not here any more. Legion deserved it in GW3, and during their disbandment-maybe-oh-now-we're-a-viceroyship but they have improved a bit since then. The WAE will be some pathetic micro-alliance with 6 members that you've never heard of because it's that irrelevant.

This is a fantastic demonstration of the herd-like qualities of the CN public. None of the alliances on this list really qualify for WAE status – GATO never did when it was being attached to them in the first place, either.

OFS would be a good call, but they're not here any more. Legion deserved it in GW3, and during their disbandment-maybe-oh-now-we're-a-viceroyship but they have improved a bit since then. The WAE will be some pathetic micro-alliance with 6 members that you've never heard of because it's that irrelevant.

This a fantastic demonstration of the boorishness of Bob Janova. ;)