Downgrade

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An alliance approaching sanction at light speed? Part of PEACE, with secure alliances all over the planet? Where did we go wrong?

Average NS: 12,081

Maybe there? Legion hasn't learned that just because they wear your AA doesn't mean they'll do !@#$ in a war.

Maybe there? Legion hasn't learned that just because they wear your AA doesn't mean they'll do !@#$ in a war.

Seriously? Is that all you have? Some people in an alliance won't help in a war because they just aren't that active? REALLY? Thank you for coming in here and dropping that knowledge on us. We are all very grateful to you.

EDIT: And with that....I am out of this thread

Edited by jacosby

Seriously? Is that all you have? Some people in an alliance won't help in a war because they just aren't that active? REALLY? Thank you for coming in here and dropping that knowledge on us. We are all very grateful to you.

EDIT: And with that....I am out of this thread

More like approaching a sanction at "light speed" isn't an accomplishment if you can't bring it in a war.

Hoo, this is not your topic, so please leave things alone.

As a founder of UCN all I have to say is that we are a small alliance that feels comfortable having treaties with people whom we have very close contact with rather than having treaties for the sake of them. We have good relations with Legion, just not the kind of intimate relations that would warrant a treaty above an ODP. This is as much our fault as it is that of Legion, if indeed any fault need to be found.

I am sure that the downgrading of this treaty is a much bigger deal for UCN than it is for Legion: after all, Legion has a long history on Planet Bob.

So, this topic isn't about Legion, so I respectfully request that all Legion hate is taken elsewhere.

Average NS: 12,081

Valid point. Thank you for your constructive criticism. We are, in fact, working on bringing up the ANS.

EDIT: Although I am no longer in government, I would like to urge all Legionnaires to reread your posts before hitting reply to prevent... misunderstandings.

Edited by Lincongrad

Well, one part of it is certainly false. Good to know you guys are still out there. We missed you at our last few announcements.

EDIT: Spelling

Which part? The "not everyday Legion loses a treaty" part, because I could believe you guys are getting treaties canceled behind closed doors daily. The "honorable" part, since they have not held up treaties on both "sides" of the current treaty web? The "respected" part, since they are only a rung or two up on the laughingstock ladder over GGA? Or was it the "overall loved" part... because I think much of this thread indicates that the last one isn't true.

Which part? The "not everyday Legion loses a treaty" part, because I could believe you guys are getting treaties canceled behind closed doors daily. The "honorable" part, since they have not held up treaties on both "sides" of the current treaty web? The "respected" part, since they are only a rung or two up on the laughingstock ladder over GGA? Or was it the "overall loved" part... because I think much of this thread indicates that the last one isn't true.
Which part? The "not everyday Legion loses a treaty" part, because I could believe you guys are getting treaties canceled behind closed doors daily.

Seriously? Wouldn't you have noticed if there was a Legion treaty cancellation every day?

The "honorable" part, since they have not held up treaties on both "sides" of the current treaty web?

What do you define as current? GWII? I may be missing a treaty that we failed to honor, but for the life of me I can't think of one more recent than that. And even in GWII, we made very clear that we would not condone an aggressive action by the League. Whether that was the right decision is something that many of us debate to this day.

The "respected" part, since they are only a rung or two up on the laughingstock ladder over GGA? Or was it the "overall loved" part... because I think much of this thread indicates that the last one isn't true.

These were the ones I was referring too. You continue to prove them false.

Seriously? Wouldn't you have noticed if there was a Legion treaty cancellation every day?

Not always. You've said yourself I've missed the last few announcements. Something may have slipped through the cracks. I am a busy man, you know. I have many threads to troll and, much like GGA, many wives to sleep next to.

These were the ones I was referring too. You continue to prove them false.

In that case, I live to serve. Glad you enjoy. I'm here 'til Thursday. Try the veal.

Not always. You've said yourself I've missed the last few announcements. Something may have slipped through the cracks. I am a busy man, you know. I have many threads to troll and, much like GGA, many wives to sleep next to.

FYI: There aren't. Except OMFG withdrawing from Poseidon, but that's more of a bloc issue. In the future before making generalizations insulting my home make sure you are aware of at least a modicum of the facts. Your other statements can easily be argued both ways, and therefore are acceptable, but this one just kind of annoyed me.

In that case, I live to serve. Glad you enjoy. I'm here 'til Thursday. Try the veal.

Cheers.

Also: lolwives.

FYI: There aren't. Except OMFG withdrawing from Poseidon, but that's more of a bloc issue. In the future before making generalizations insulting my home make sure you are aware of at least a modicum of the facts. Your other statements can easily be argued both ways, and therefore are acceptable, but this one just kind of annoyed me.

Dude... trolling. Joking. Nothing to get offended over. It's all in good fun.