Downgrade

OMG UCN totally did the right thing because this is 2006 or 2007 and The Legion is, like, totally the THAT alliance, you know? I mean, for realz, things on this planet are totally static and forevorz frozen in place and no one ever moves on.....everz.......everz, everz. Let me sig the whole OP because I am totally OG and a Legion bashing sig is, like, the freshest! epic thread is, like, totally epic!

On a serious note I wish UCN nothing but the best, you guys are awesome.

That was a really really poor attempt at sarcastic deflection. I know you feel that we are all uninformed and just doing what's cool, but the Legion of 2008 and 2009 is the same failure as the Legion of 2006 and 2007 ... we've all dealt with them enough to know. I can only hope that there is no 2010 to add to the track record.

Best of luck to UCN going forward, you're a solid group of people.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a bit dissapointing that we had to downgrade the treaty to a PIAT. Since I'm not Legion brass I don't know the reasoning behind this move but I wish the best of luck to UCN and ourselves in good relations between our alliances.

As to our naysayers, was wondering where you guys were when we made our last announcement and you know you think the Legion is honorable and awesome.

That was a really really poor attempt at sarcastic deflection. I know you feel that we are all uninformed and just doing what's cool, but the Legion of 2008 and 2009 is the same failure as the Legion of 2006 and 2007 ... we've all dealt with them enough to know. I can only hope that there is no 2010 to add to the track record.

Best of luck to UCN going forward, you're a solid group of people.

For some reason I sincerely doubt that you have spent enough time with the current Legion Hoo. If you truly "dealt" with the Legion then you would know better. Instead you remain uninformed and run by what happened months ago rather than what is going on now, but good luck with that informed opinion of yours.

OMG UCN totally did the right thing because this is 2006 or 2007 and The Legion is, like, totally the THAT alliance, you know? I mean, for realz, things on this planet are totally static and forevorz frozen in place and no one ever moves on.....everz.......everz, everz. Let me sig the whole OP because I am totally OG and a Legion bashing sig is, like, the freshest! epic thread is, like, totally epic!

On a serious note I wish UCN nothing but the best, you guys are awesome.

SUPREEZ! When you lose all trust and respect, it doesn't come back for no reason!

Funny how that works, eh?

Legion: The only alliance to screw over both sides of the treaty web.

That was a really really poor attempt at sarcastic deflection.

How dare you!

SUPREEZ! When you lose all trust and respect, it doesn't come back for no reason!

Funny how that works, eh?

.....our current treaties actually obliterate your entire argument.

For some reason I sincerely doubt that you have spent enough time with the current Legion Hoo. If you truly "dealt" with the Legion then you would know better. Instead you remain uninformed and run by what happened months ago rather than what is going on now, but good luck with that informed opinion of yours.

Months ago, you say? Egads, my opinion should have changed completely by now! I've seen nothing to show me that this Legion is any different than the Legion I should have rolled last summer and again last winter. Honestly, how many "new Legions" have there been now?

.....our current treaties actually obliterate your entire argument.

Your current treaty partners don't respect you as much as you think, lacky. Tolerate is probably a more accurate description.

And before you try to tell me that I don't know any better, I remind you that I shared some of those treaty partners for a very long time.

Months ago, you say? Egads, my opinion should have changed completely by now! I've seen nothing to show me that this Legion is any different than the Legion I should have rolled last summer and again last winter. Honestly, how many "new Legions" have there been now?

Your current treaty partners don't respect you as much as you think, lacky. Tolerate is probably a more accurate description.

And before you try to tell me that I don't know any better, I remind you that I shared some of those treaty partners for a very long time.

Hoo next time you think The Legion cares about your opinion, just let that thought go.

Hoo next time you think The Legion cares about your opinion, just let that thought go.

And the next time that you feel you have a witty response lined up, just let that thought go.

You are incapable of winning any sort of argument or debate. You are in Legion and your path to failure started the moment you adopted the AA.

And the next time that you feel you have a witty response lined up, just let that thought go.

You are incapable of winning any sort of argument or debate. You are in Legion and your path to failure started the moment you adopted the AA.

I forgot. This is the type of internet tough guy talk that has served you so well in the past, isn't it?

Let it go, Legion made mistakes nearly 3 years ago. In other breaking news, Queen Victoria gravely ill, may not make it through the night.

Like GGA, you don't care about anyone's opinion, and thus is the reason you are what you are.

An alliance approaching sanction at light speed? Part of PEACE, with secure alliances all over the planet? Where did we go wrong?

Though maybe you are right and we are not mighty anymore. Just look at the paltry condition of our enemies.

Edited by Hymenbreach

Just because you don't like it doesn't it make it any less witty ;)

Also simply stating something like " our allies don't like us, they only tolerate us" doesn't make it true. If that were true they would actually just cancel it. So does that make you a liar? Who cares if you are? As I stated before....not The Legion.

Edited by jacosby

I forgot. This is the type of internet tough guy talk that has served you so well in the past, isn't it?

Are we going to have to make you put something humiliating in your bio again for making baseless and incorrect statements and/or comments? You'd think you would have learned your lesson the first time.

Just because you don't like it doesn't it make it any less witty ;)

Also simply stating something like " our allies don't like us, they only tolerate us" doesn't make it true. If that were true they would actually just cancel it. So does that make you a liar? Who cares if you are? As I stated before....not The Legion.

If you don't understand why they don't just cancel, then you don't understand how your allies operate.

You can sit and act like I am just some random Legion hater who has no clue, but I have had discussions with the leaders of your allies on several occassions. I sat in the coalition channel and watched them all carry on about how frustratingly inept you are. Your utter failure during the last war was a frequent topic in that channel as was the topic of why your allies even keep you around. ;)

If you don't understand why they don't just cancel, then you don't understand how your allies operate.

Please, Mr. Hoo, do school me on how exactly my allies operate and what they thnk of The Legion. Be sure to do so without providing proof as I love good fiction and makes it that much more scandalous.

Are we going to have to make you put something humiliating in your bio again for making baseless and incorrect statements and/or comments? You'd think you would have learned your lesson the first time.

You were someone important then, if more so behind your eyes. Not so much now and it wasn't that bad. I am a little teapot, after all. Oh, and if it was so baseless, join your previous aliance again. Just for a day. I dare you.

Edited by Hymenbreach

You were someone important then, if more so behind your eyes. Not so much now and it wasn't that bad. I am a little teapot, after all. Oh, and if it was so baseless, join your previous aliance again. Just for a day. I dare you.

sssshhhhhh.....he still doesn't know about the first part yet

Edited by jacosby

Egads, someone spewing against the Legion!!!! Way to be unoriginal. I also do happen to talk to our allies a lot. If they "tolerate" us then good for them. We have other allies who don't just "tolerate" us and are more then happy to work with. Unfortunately though, I don't find them to be tolerating us one bit and I cannot find any logs backing you up in your posts Hoo, so logs or gtfo.

Alliances change and grow, and the relationships between them must as well. Good luck UCN, may we prosper together.

If our allies find that we are not up to their standards, I would hope and expect that they would respectfully bring those concerns to our leadership.

I would also hope and expect our leadership to listen and honestly evaluate what they have been told.

Disagreements aside, if allies merely 'tolerate' us then it's not much of an alliance and the treaties should be nullified or downgraded.

Since there isn't (to my knowledge) an impending wave of treaty cancelations, just a wave of e-peen waving on the forums, I'd say we're doing okay.

There be things we could be doing better perhaps, but that's true no matter what alliance you're talking about.

To all our allies, thank you for your support.

To all those thinking about coming closer, talk to the leadership and diplomats. Come see the modern Legion.

If anyone is thinking of downgrading and cancelling, I urge you to contact our leadership and attempt to work out our differences.

To all those that dispise us, good luck in your endeavours.

/Ave Legio!

/Ave UCN!

Edited by Banedon

Please, Mr. Hoo, do school me on how exactly my allies operate and what they thnk of The Legion. Be sure to do so without providing proof as I love good fiction and makes it that much more scandalous.
Egads, someone spewing against the Legion!!!! Way to be unoriginal. I also do happen to talk to our allies a lot. If they "tolerate" us then good for them. We have other allies who don't just "tolerate" us and are more then happy to work with. Unfortunately though, I don't find them to be tolerating us one bit and I cannot find any logs backing you up in your posts Hoo, so logs or gtfo.

You're right. It didn't happen, your allies all love and adore you. I'm not a log dumper and never have been. I will, however, still be here when you see that I'm right. Until then we'll just go 'round and 'round.

Is that the stance you really wanna take? I'm sure RoK would love to have me back in their ranks. Oh, were you implying there would be some sort of danger involved? That I was forced out or something? Nice try, chuckles. I dare any alliance or leader to come forward and take credit and state there was an ounce of pressure from them for me to leave ... such a lie would not end well for them regardless of who they are.