How is it my fault?

Skyzer

Since i've been getting told im gonna get Zi'ed because i left RNA and everyones pissed at me im writing this.

I left because everytime i tried to make a treaty etc Dan Marino would go on Irc and stuff it up by insulting everyone left right and centre.

I gave him 5 chances which he broke in 12 days.

I didn't leave Rna for a reason i left because DAN was the reason.

Got told this on Irc to

"Dev is gonna get destroyed and you and dallas with be ZIed"

Skyzer

Grammar and organization of thoughts are your friends. If you plead your case in a manner that is easier to understand, there is a chance that someone will be willing to help you.

That being said, this is likely not the right place for you to be doing this. Talking to the people who have actually decided to ZI you will likely be more productive.

Screens are also important, though at this point its just a lesson of how important it is to know who you are rolling with. Some alliances have different cultures and policy especially the more disconnected they are from the rest the players in CN, some are nice and let you get away with almost everything, other alliances with very crazy leaders can be so strict and totalitarian most things can land you on not just their ZI list, not just their EZI list [OOC] but actually make them go after you in other games. [/OOC]

Edited by Gabriel Carver

Well i left RNA do to it being a pain in the $@!, as i ran around Fixing stuff up, ie Dan arguments. it got me so frustrated i left then Dan left and now im getting the blame for it.

Thankfully the guy who took over understands.

No worries everyone! UINE has saved the day :P we are rpoud to have Skyzer on the team and that evil Dan baked off :)

Lots of love to all those who posted in support of my bro Skyzer.

And also to all those who made tactful use of sarcasm, I lold big time :P We are all sorry to have let this little piece of the soap opera which is small alliance politics loose on the world :)

o/ Skyzer

o/ Cyberverse

o/ Seipher

and who else.......

o/ New Frontier (thats right I have absolutely no knowledge of who you are)