A Ragnarok Anouncement

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously my compliment was misplaced, because you certainly didn't know what I meant

ACV ring a bell?

I am very sad that NATO does not have people of your magnitude among them any longer my dear friend

Of course ACV rings a bell. They were a wonderful ally who at a time had a misguided leader. Surely someone such as yourself should have sense the sarcasm in my reply to your backhanded compliment.

It is sad that we no longer have the Pansy. Fortunately we don't have players such as yourself anymore either.

Of course ACV rings a bell. They were a wonderful ally who at a time had a misguided leader. Surely someone such as yourself should have sense the sarcasm in my reply to your backhanded compliment.

It is sad that we no longer have the Pansy. Fortunately we don't have players such as yourself anymore either.

Considering how ACV fiasco went down, you're one to talk about having misguided leaders.

Considering how ACV fiasco went down, you're one to talk about having misguided leaders.

Funny, the way I remember it, having actually been there, the one responsible was punished and ACV retained both its allies and honor. But the topic is not about ACV so if you wish to talk some more over a cup of tea, look me up.

I am unaware of my supposedly stay in NATO, please, elaborate

And I am certain that you can back your insults up with proof of what I did to harm NATO, yes?

And lastly, there seem to be a disagreement among the NATO government here. It's not long ago I received this answer from Anu when I asked if he wanted me in NATO:

You know I would.

But I am happy to see that you degrade yourself in such a way. It just proves my point even further.

P.S:

The compliment were a real compliment. Up until that insult I regarded you as a quality leader and a great resource for NATO. I am sad to say that my vision was clouded in this matter

Obviously my compliment was misplaced, because you certainly didn't know what I meant

ACV ring a bell?

I am very sad that NATO does not have people of your magnitude among them any longer my dear friend

Oh SpiderJerushio, why are you flaming our thread? I find that disappointing. We are looking forward to rekindling our relationship with Ragnarok. I see no reason why it should be a matter for you.

To new friendships and communication!

o/ RoK

o/ NATO

o/ Aqua

I am unaware of my supposedly stay in NATO, please, elaborate

And I am certain that you can back your insults up with proof of what I did to harm NATO, yes?

And lastly, there seem to be a disagreement among the NATO government here. It's not long ago I received this answer from Anu when I asked if he wanted me in NATO:

But I am happy to see that you degrade yourself in such a way. It just proves my point even further.

P.S:

The compliment were a real compliment. Up until that insult I regarded you as a quality leader and a great resource for NATO. I am sad to say that my vision was clouded in this matter

Spider, I don't take kindly to people attempting to bring trouble into a thread which they have nothing to do with. If you wish to continue to argue moot points and trade insults then pm me with them. You and I both know what I am talking about, but here is not the forum to discuss it.

Funny, the way I remember it, having actually been there, the one responsible was punished and ACV retained both its allies and honor. But the topic is not about ACV so if you wish to talk some more over a cup of tea, look me up.

I'm generally not one to hold a grudge about things, but let me be clear, I am never going to forget what you did and I most certainly am not going to get over it.

Edited by Delta1212

That is funny, because ejecting a leader of any alliance for what iClean did, hardly sounds honorable to me. As for what you did, that was hardly ally like.

I'm generally not one to hold a grudge about things, but let me be clear, I am never going to forget what you did and I mostly am not going to get over it.

Think it's safe to say this goes for the vast majority of us that were around for it.

Anyway, I'm glad to see both parties actually working toward restoring their relations, rather than simply dropping the treaty entirely. It's been expressed by a couple of others before me, and I agree with the sentiment. Cheers to both. ;)

I see no reason why it should be a matter for you.

As a former government member of RoK, I hold them in high regard, that's why I care

To new friendships

That is just too much :rolleyes:

Spider, I don't take kindly to people attempting to bring trouble into a thread which they have nothing to do with.

I have everything I want to do with it, since it's on the OWF. I did not bring trouble, I was merely expressing my view on the matter. You did on the other hand want me to clarify, and I am willing to clarify it a lot

As a former government member of RoK, I hold them in high regard, that's why I care

That is just too much :rolleyes:

I have everything I want to do with it, since it's on the OWF. I did not bring trouble, I was merely expressing my view on the matter. You did on the other hand want me to clarify, and I am willing to clarify it a lot

Well ok, SpiderKurusalem, I accept that you are former RoK, but you are FORMER RoK for a reason. flame away on the OWF, just know that we are making efforts to improve relations with the newer and improved leaders of Ragnarok.

boredom really breeds the bitterness it seems.

Well ok, SpiderKurusalem, I accept that you are former RoK, but you are FORMER RoK for a reason. flame away on the OWF, just know that we are making efforts to improve relations with the newer and improved leaders of Ragnarok.

boredom really breeds the bitterness it seems.

Since they are improved, why did you downgrade a treaty you made with the older and worse government members?

And the "subtle" hinting at my former character is really low ;)

OOC: The reason I am former RoK is that I made a vow to Hoo when I decided to come back to this planet. And nothing else. Clear?

While sad to see this it also makes me proud of NATO and RoK. The review of treaties is something that happens with every alliance. When it is found that the basis of those treaties being signed has changed, I think it is a sound decision to downgrade and re-evaluate while keeping the lines of communication open with a treaty both parties can live with.

o/ recognition of changes

o/ doing something about it

Those of you with memories of events from over a year ago and the actions of NATO need to look at the actions of more than them. MK and others did not stand for the vision that NATO did (no offense to those alliances intended). The discussion surrounding NATO's entry was a difficult one but was the right one for the membership. Being semi involved in the aftermath of that decision and discussions during that time, I support NATO in the decision that was made. While difficult it was the right one. I really think its time to move on folks..NATO has forgiven other alliances for a lot more than that in the past.

o/ NATO

o/ RoK

Good luck on re-establishing your ties.

Since they are improved, why did you downgrade a treaty you made with the older and worse government members?

And the "subtle" hinting at my former character is really low ;)

OOC: The reason I am former RoK is that I made a vow to Hoo when I decided to come back to this planet. And nothing else. Clear?

If you say so.

The downgrade is to keep ties while the two sides get to know each other better. I think it is a wise choice for both. Why totally cancel a treaty when the talks that have already happened seem to point to a positive future? Simply a step back for now.

OOC: Welcome back to BOB. Sorry for hinting at your former character, didn't know it was a secret.