Red Dawn DoE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To say I am unsurprised by another failure from Stonewall14 would be a gross understatement.

I feel that, Boris. Can't say that I was surprised to learn just what he had been up to lately.

You keep on using the phrase "Moldavi Doctrine."

I do not think it means what you think it means.

(Hint: It's got something to do with not setting up alliances on Red. lol.)

Fixed (past events suggest stonewall14 doesn't understand sarcasm well). :P

Also, I'm glad I wasn't the only person unsurprised, Sulmar :awesome:

Edited by Lord Boris

Sorry folks I need to make the IRC and Forums and am working on them now....This is due to being promised peace from my attackers and Londo saying I was free to go wherever afterward...According to Moldovi Doctrine, One man alliances in Red sphere are protected by NPO same as all other red unaligned...Thank You for all the positive comments...o/ Red Dawn o/ NPO

It is not the Moldavi Doctrine you are thinking of, it is the Revenge Doctrine. The key part of the Revenge Doctrine, however, is that it doesn't protect idiots on the red sphere.

What happened to this:

Well I have made my decision and have decided to delete my nation on the 14th and to take with it all my resources and abilities and use them elsewhere...I leave you to your lies and deceit and betrayals...You have lost in me a true friend and where I go you may not follow...

Stone of Dixie Cove

Soldier of God

I predict you are going to topple at the hands of a small group of high school kids with liberated assault rifles.

Dasvdanya, tovarich.

This was necessary AND funny. Thank you.