CSN Treaty Announcement

Goose

It's never been completely single-focus. There have always been at least one or two alliances on the sphere at any given time that don't conform to how the rest of the team wants them to. Whether or not such is the case here remains to be seen, though.

Good Lord, do you mean I actually find myself agreeing with you :P, you are correct, when we look at our history, obviously NoR and the MDC a few years ago being tied to WUT, however there have alway been those few alliances on the maroon team that have always had similar views, CSN, RIA, USN being those, now one might ask what brought all this on, I guess time will tell and those back rooms right now is where I wouldn't mind being a fly on a wall.

Edited by Freelancer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to see this happen, but like both alliances have said. They are parting from this treaty as friends. They are still aligned through the Chestnut Accords and it's not like they aren't talking to each other, slinging insults back and forth or somebody stole somebodies cookies people.

If we all thought the same way, there would be no need for alliances because everyone would get along perfectly and be one big happy group. Life isn't like that and the diverse group of people on Bob (I'm still old school, lol) are what makes this game interesting.

Hat's off to CSN and USN for keeping the friendship intact whether the treaty exists or not. If TTK can help either one of you, or me personally, all you have to do is say the word and I/we are there. ;)

I always looked forward to the day that you guys would merge. It's troubling to see you moving in the opposite direction.

I wish good luck to my friends in USN and the fine gentlemen of CSN in rebuilding relations.

Edited by savethecheerleader

I must echo the sentiments expressed in this thread, and express my sadness at the cancellation of this treaty. I guess if a (treatied) relationship solidified by hurling yourself bodily into a war despite certain devastation can come to such an end, no relationship is completely unshakable. :(

By no means does this mean our friendship with USN is gone or completely destroyed. Yes canceling a MADP is a rather huge turn of events, but there comes a time when two friends simply cannot trudge the same paths with arms linked tightly together. We still have the utmost respect and love for USN and to think otherwise by anyone is an obvious sign of ignorance.

This is shocking, depending on the audience. Two very respectable and formerly tightly knit alliances have canceled a strong treaty, could it be that some of those who formed those original bonds have had a change of heart or moved on?

So you're still friends who are no longer holding hands but skipping together is still an option.

This is sad to see, however when the two parties cannot walk the path in the same direction, it is best for them to proceed each in their own direction. They remain friends and who knows what the future may hold.

Best of luck to both on your separate ways.

I doubt that will happen, I always saw the maroon team as ships sailing together toward the same destination, obviously someone has sailed off course.

I doubt anyone has sailed off course. Maroon has one of the the tightest leadership groups Ive ever seen. While USN and CSN may not hold an individual treaty maroon unity is still in abundance.

It's never been completely single-focus. There have always been at least one or two alliances on the sphere at any given time that don't conform to how the rest of the team wants them to. Whether or not such is the case here remains to be seen, though.

I dont think this statement is true anymore. The only alliance that truly stood in the way of a unified maroon is no longer with us on PB. I wouldnt read too much in to this cancellation as I am sure Goose is hosting a maroon BBQ with refreshment in the maroon channel and all are playing spades and listening to 80s Rock.

When informed by USN this treaty was coming to an end, I was shocked and speechless.

CSN, you have lost a wonderful ally.

I love some one-sided spin over coffee... you're just adorable.

Can we keep him ma, can we?!

When informed by USN this treaty was coming to an end, I was shocked and speechless.

CSN, you have lost a wonderful ally.

You need not lecture me or anyone else at CSN as to the quality of USN. We are painfully aware of what this signifies, and your comments are not appreciated.

I had hoped that by ignoring these boards this would disappear and I could just forget it happened. Sad to see two great friends cancel such a treaty, but its better to lose a treaty than to lose the friendship that treaty is built upon.

o/ CSN

o/ USN