Trashcat's Corner: This Time with More Bias

Stumpy Jung Il

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice read and interesting interview.

If I read the statement correctly we MHA state we reserve the right to allow first nuclear strike if we think it necessary. I think that in itself means that it is decided on a case by case basis. :)

Hitchhikers are entitled to defend themselves by any and all means necessary against any threatened, planned, attempted, or actual acts of aggression. The MHA will go to war against any nation, alliance, or group, who actively seeks to or has harmed the MHA or allies. The MHA reserves the right to develop and deploy Nuclear Weapons as necessary. Any threats, attempts, or actual attacks using Nuclear Weapons by any nation, group, or alliance, against the MHA will be met with full Nuclear retaliation. The use of Spies against MHA's Nuclear weapons will be met with full Nuclear retaliation. The Aggressive use of Nuclear weapons may only be approved by the MHA Triumvirate as necessary.

Very nice read and interesting interview.

If I read the statement correctly we MHA state we reserve the right to allow first nuclear strike if we think it necessary. I think that in itself means that it is decided on a case by case basis. :)

I too pointed this out to Archon in the interview.

What is RoK doing in the 2nd to last frame?

being bored kicking a rock and reading people magazine

kinda like that awkward phase after 2 friends get in a fight then they see each other the next week in school after their suspension

Edited by CptGodzilla

Little known fact - I had a piece of pear lodged in my throat throughout the interview but I soldiered through until the end. God that was painful.

You are truly inspirational. Every interviewee should strive to be like this man.

However, it was funny to see how the other side immediately jumped on board the bash-Bilrow wagon as soon as someone else too the first step. Ill be honest, watching them circle the thread like sharks, finally striking when someone else spoke first was pretty funny.

Agreed with most of your post, but I think this bit of analysis is inaccurate. Bilrow's replies provoke responses, especially when he is discussing some of the more controversial elements of his history. It has nothing to do with shark attacks or however you want to label it, it is simply a case of Bilrow making interesting points as discussion progresses and observers wishing to know more after reading them, which is perfectly normal in a public discussion. Surely you understand that it is not possible to bring up issues with Bilrow's points before he has even made them?

Hate to be nit-picky, but few typos, some are:

while many others !@#$%*ed any moaned about it being entirely economic

^ Should be "and"

as soon as someone else too the first step.

^ "took"

Few more IIRC, but all-in-all, another amazing issue Stumpy, great job! :awesome:

Hate to be nit-picky, but few typos, some are:

^ Should be "and"

^ "took"

Few more IIRC, but all-in-all, another amazing issue Stumpy, great job! :awesome:

I don't really edit it, tbh. I write it up, post it, and fix mistakes that mess with the comprehension. This is mostly because I just don't have all that much extra time other then what I put into actually making the piece. However, I may do a run through later, Im sure the grammar is all wrong in some parts.