Trashcat's Corner: This Time with More Bias

Stumpy Jung Il

I feel as I should get a card,...just throwing it out there.

But yes, this publication is currently the best one out on the market. Shatt should take some notes even,...

With reviews like this, the TWiP will lose the ratings war for sure!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was always on the fence on whether the personality cult of Stumpy (ya you have one too buddy) was warranted. Then I read this.

DANGER: The following piece does not include any talk of nukes, e-peen, extortion, or TPF worship. All GRAN members should refrain from reading at all costs. Thank you.

And it all made sense for me. Another excellent publication.

Oh wow, I've never noticed this before. I have to say, it was very good. Good jokes and interesting commentary all around.

At the risk of no one really caring anymore, I will put forth this explanation of the reasoning of Zenith with regards to KM. One of Zenith's founding members and then Triumvir, Brian Reimer, is a close friend of KM, and when he got off of PZI Brian immediately wanted to have KM join the alliance. Thus, we were willing to meet GOD demands, even though they might seem a little much. KM has fit in very well with Zenith, and is a fun guy to chat with. While he does have a somewhat dubious history, he is not a bad person OOC. In the end, its not about how much money or tech you have, its about the community and the people in it.

Edited by Sulmar