Nemesis News

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nations saved from ZI/PZI: 3 and counting ;)

The fun thing is that all three members are really quality people that got pissed on by their alliances.

Thanks for driving them away!

Ahem. Boo for Yawoo.

Boo for Yawoo indeed :awesome:

I've always liked Nemesis given you have some great members posting around here. I just looked at the in-game stats and quite impressed.

I am glad to hear such kind words from a person like yourself

Some good names on that list.

Sweet, even Vox loves us. (and no, that's not sarcasm) :awesome:

Democracy? ewwwwwwwwwww

joracy, eeeewwwww

With the subtraction of bob, this gov is win. >_<

I couldn't agree more. Thirty-seven coup attempts are being plotted as we speak.

I just don't see how this alliance can claim to be relevant when you continue to elect Bob into your highest office. :awesome:

Great looking government you have there, Nemesis.

Elected? You actually think the people chose Bob?!? We only elect deputies and the tri is a life-time position, my friend. Nemesis is stuck with Bob whether we all like it or not. :P

I couldn't agree more. Thirty-seven coup attempts are being plotted as we speak.

Elected? You actually think the people chose Bob?!? We only elect deputies and the tri is a life-time position, my friend. Nemesis is stuck with Bob whether we all like it or not. :P

I would suggest creating a new alliance. This one without Bob in a lifetime position. That, or just construct additional pylons.

See, that's even worse. Now you're going to have to deal with his drunken defenestrations without any power to stop them!