New Concert Hall constructed

freakwars

99_disney_concert_hall_lg.jpg

Outer view of the new Concert Hall

92e7dfdebe73caa5b5f92f7320e94fb9.jpg

Entrance to the hall

The opening night will take place the day the transition to democracy is complete. They will play this song.

The building will serve several other purposes, including the headquarters for the new Office of Culture.

Edited by freakwars

How exciting! Mayo has also recently had its opening night at a concert pavilion, where the Park University Symphony and Choir performed John William's Call of the Champions. Unfortunately, I could not get a bigger and better picture.

OOC: The forum didn't recognize any dynamic pages.

bpic_pavilion3.jpg

Quite grand! This is quite a feat of engineering and architecture, such design! Alagaesia has yet to build such cultural landmarks, and I do believe our engineers could learn a few things from attending any architecture schools you have over there!

Quite grand! This is quite a feat of engineering and architecture, such design! Alagaesia has yet to build such cultural landmarks, and I do believe our engineers could learn a few things from attending any architecture schools you have over there!

Be warned that this nation has yet to learn to publish actual pictures of their buildings instead of some designs copied off of public records from other nations.

We find it highly unrealistic that such a small nation can come up with such a building.

OOC: Wouldn't you need alot of infrastructure and technology?

OOC: Not really. Look at what the Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians managed...all without our precious advanced technology.