Another alliance? And their name is what? :rolleyes:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also hope to achieve something along the lines of non-treatied alignment, we firmly believe that one does not need to sign a bit of paper to be friends or help one another when in need.

I'm just curious as to the above quoted statement as the first line of the Lithium Covenant states that it is a treaty. Am I to gander a guess that, outside of the Lithium Covenant, you will try to achieve something along the lines of a "non-treatied alignment"? I'm just a bit confused as to your opening statement followed directly by a Protectorate treaty.

All the same, good luck and I hope that one of you three don't marry some skank slag and blow your head off with a shotgun. ;)

I'm just curious as to the above quoted statement as the first line of the Lithium Covenant states that it is a treaty. Am I to gander a guess that, outside of the Lithium Covenant, you will try to achieve something along the lines of a "non-treatied alignment"? I'm just a bit confused as to your opening statement followed directly by a Protectorate treaty.

All the same, good luck and I hope that one of you three don't marry some skank slag and blow your head off with a shotgun. ;)

Correct... Although the initial idea was to go without a protectorate, we'd have to be looking over our shoulder the whole time until we were big enough to not have to worry about it. Even with multiple alliances' support, Planet Bob isn't the safest place to be when alone, so we all figured this would be the best and safest way.

As far as other treaties go, they're not out of the question, but at this point in time and for a while in the future, this treaty or a variation of it will exist.