Vanguard Edict.

flagzu8.png

Vanguard Edict

She makes me my tea.

The Architects of Vanguard of the April/May term have been selected. I congratulate each of them, and on behalf of QuiteTheUserName, Stumpy and myself, I can say the Grand Architecture looks forward to working with them toward further prosperity, success and strength for Vanguard. The elections have witnessed the experienced Architects of Fire Within, Rafa Nadal and Thaliak maintaining their positions at the helm of the Departments of Education, Foreign Affairs and Internal Affairs, respectively. The Ghost of Treasury Past, Nutty Carrot Cakes, has made his triumphant return to the Department of Finance, after an extensive break from government service. And a new and highly promising candidate, Scorbolt, was elected to command the Vanguard Imperial Force. It is my honour to introduce our administration for the next two months:

Grand Architects of Vanguard

The Sovereign, Revanche

The Vizier, QTUN

The Consul, Stumpy

Architects of Vanguard

The Sword, Scorbolt

The Shield, Rafa Nadal

The Hammer, Thaliak

The Treasurer, Nutty Carrot Cakes

The Scholar, Fire Within

So, in conclusion,

simpsonsn.jpg

Vanguard voted, and it was the will of the majority that Stumpy is unfit for his position by virtue of being overqualified. STUMPY FOR SOVEREIGN!

My new election campaign:

"$%&@ Revanche. I may not even qualified but at least Im not pretentious. Stumpy for Sovereign!"

My new election campaign:

"$%&@ Revanche. I may not even qualified but at least Im not pretentious. Stumpy for Sovereign!"

So the winds change, so my heart swings. $%&@ you. I don't support you any more.

Also, you better not be here in the morning.

Edited by Rafael Nadal

I'm sorry, did I misread the part where you guys actually voted to *let* the Carrot be in government? That's pretty dumb of you guys... Oh well, I liked Vanguard and I hope it can survive whatever mess Carrot makes...

<3 Vanguard