The Farkin ADULT's are goin to war!

TumultuousPapaya

WOAR?!  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well if you guessed option #2 then you would be correct! Fark and ADULT have strong ties, and because ADULT asked for our assistance with SWAT, we are going to war.

Although, the rumors have been confirmed that SWAT does indeed like pretty pink ponies, but we at Fark can support this love

SWAT, we wish you the best of luck ^_^

1799430058_069708eb52.jpg

GIS for "pretty pink pony" :P

-Notorious Coconut

Triumvir of Fark

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted all three because I could.

The number one alliance! There may be a challenge yet to be had. I'm so happy we could restore war to TE.

...Wait, what?

In all seriousness FARK, I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by Derka Derek

WoW, did someone notice the 800 pound guerilla in the room! It seems no one our size ever attacks us, it always seems to be either several combined alliances or the biggest alliance, lol.

I must say at least our attack on Adult was relatively fair and balanced. We didn’t combine forces with anyone or do we now ask for any assistance with our war with Adult. Even though we took a decisive advantage with an update blitz it was still against someone with the same number of active nations and with a stronger average ns. It was intended to be a 1vs1 war without calling in any big guns to curbstomp anyone.

It appears that we have a good old schoolyard fight going on now since Fark decided to jump in. You know the kind I’m talking about. The big bully of the school weighing in at around 250 pounds (not the brightest kid) beating up on the skinny 90 pound kid with glasses on. I guess there cant be any doubt as to how the fight will end.

Stats: Fark 172 active nations w/ans of 2358 vs Swat 45 active nations w/ans of 1569

I had just talked to our leaders today to see if we could offer a truce or white peace to Adult because it was never our intention to stomp them into the ground. The reply I got was that we need to at least give them the opportunity to hit us back before we offer peace. I considered this to be a gallant idea, let them hit us back and then offer an honorable peace to them, something they could accept with dignity.

I guess this was to be expected since this is TE and not many alliances like a fair fight when they can stomp someone using the good old 3vs1 rule. Last war it was three alliances against our one, now it is an alliance easily 3 times our size and almost twice our strength attacking us when we are already in a war with the majority of our slots full.

So go ahead and have your fun. The little kid in the schoolyard can always pick himself up and go home knowing he lost an unfair fight too a much larger opponent, while the big fat (ugly) kid gets to gloat to his friends that he beat up some small kid one third his size. To me it is all about losing honor and respect whether it is SE or TE.

Give us a good pounding then go brag to your friends how you beat up the little guy.

I would consider offering you the best of luck like the poster above me but I really dont think your gonna need it...

Edited by Striker DCS

All I can really say is good luck, have fun taking our tech and destroying the infra, no doubt this will come back to haunt you in the future.

Like George said, this is actually really funny, Good Job Fark! Proud of you ;)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention 12/63 in anarchy. Good update attack fark, looks like you really brought it to us :D

If my calculations are correct (as of this posting) Fark has sent out 29 nations so far to attack us. Combine that with Adults 23 active nations comes to a total of 52 nations attacking our 44 active nations. I am sure more are to follow. I mean it kinda runs with the same principle as stated above.

One thing I have learned from TE is that not many here believe in a fair fight. Actually they run from fair fights and enter only into fights they have a 100% chance of winning. A small limited engagement or simply a declaration without attacking and demanding a truce would have gone a long ways in showing Fark's honor and integrity. I have to say that in my 4 rounds of TE I have never seen a one-sided unfair war as we are witnessing here.

What goes around in this game comes around sooner or later. Perhaps Fark will enjoy getting rolled by a much larger force in the future. We can only hope.

Hey there StOAKEd, hows it going.

I dont think I heard any crying just a statement of the facts...

Have at it, do your best, who knows maybe if you guys try real hard you might encourage others to jump into the fray. I mean whenever there has been something in the past that is this unfair I have found that other alliances band together to right the wrongs perpetrated. I think I can easily speak for the rest of swat in saying it doesn't bother us as much as you might think. Like I said above, there is no shame in having been rolled by an alliance three times you size. Actually it is somewhat of a compliment. There is always some aa out there that has no regard for fairplay and this time it appears to be FARK.

TE is meant as a training ground for swat. A place to learn and I must say we have learned alot this round. Not necessarily about wars, raiding, or about growing your nation quickly and rerolling if necessary. You also learn about how to, and how not to, conduct your alliance with honor and integrity.

Edited by Striker DCS

Fark/ADULT needs to put a new clause in your treaty saying "you may not honor this treaty if it will break the fairness of the war!!" SWAT go learn from LE/MHA about setting up 1v1 fights :/

also...how is SWAT vs. ADULT a fair fight? You have almost double their members (both active/inactive), and you even blitzed them first...only 8 of them could put on offensive strikes. Even if they had higher NS you caught them off guard w/o GCs and possibly in Defcon 5.

Poor showing FARK, poor showing

In all seriousness FARK, I wish you the best of luck.
One thing I have learned from TE is that not many here believe in a fair fight. Actually they run from fair fights and enter only into fights they have a 100% chance of winning. A small limited engagement or simply a declaration without attacking and demanding a truce would have gone a long ways in showing Fark's honor and integrity. I have to say that in my 4 rounds of TE I have never seen a one-sided unfair war as we are witnessing here.

It will from now on, be like this until the leaders try to change

TE is meant as a training ground for swat. A place to learn and I must say we have learned alot this round. Not necessarily about wars, raiding, or about growing your nation quickly and rerolling if necessary. You also learn about how to, and how not to, conduct your alliance with honor and integrity.

FARK didn't have that much honor and integrity, since that first curbstomp this round

also...how is SWAT vs. ADULT a fair fight? You have almost double their members (both active/inactive), and you even blitzed them first...only 8 of them could put on offensive strikes. Even if they had higher NS you caught them off guard w/o GCs and possibly in Defcon 5.

That's their fault, no alliance should be in defcon 5 and w/o GCs, remember when nation building was easier? with 5 camps and 1 harbor? What ever happend to that?

Fark/ADULT needs to put a new clause in your treaty saying "you may not honor this treaty if it will break the fairness of the war!!" SWAT go learn from LE/MHA about setting up 1v1 fights :/

SWAT is a training ground, about 10-15 of the nations flying our AA are ghosts and not welcome in our offensive actions. Although I wasn't online during the ADULT offensive, to my knowledge there were under 20 active nations available to launch the blitz. With each nation using 2 slots, we were able to match ADULT -- that is a fair fight.

Having nations raid me at update, knocking my NS in half, shows there is no integrity from the FARK side of this. Ya'll came in with an agenda to illicitly, unprovokingly, and unethically destroy our nations when you have a clear advantage. The sad story is, you couldn't even do that. win for FARK.

Crying? Anyone who thinks we're crying about this can shove it. I encourage more alliances to join in the fight againt the Unholy SWAT Alliance. Do you really think I care, the reason I joined TE is for WAR, I don't care who's winning and who's losing, war is war. Everyone gets it sooner or later. My comrades state nothing but the facts, you'll never catch us crying, like I said before, good luck, lets have a nice war shall we?

Edit:

SWAT is a training ground, about 10-15 of the nations flying our AA are ghosts and not welcome in our offensive actions. Although I wasn't online during the ADULT offensive, to my knowledge there were under 20 active nations available to launch the blitz. With each nation using 2 slots, we were able to match ADULT -- that is a fair fight.

I ended up having to use 3 offensive slots. Yeah that's about right, there were around 15-20 of us who actually hit, the rest are inactive, ghosts, or not interested in anything other than tech raiding.

Edited by Derka Derek

Was ADULT utterly beat down in another curb stomp a few weeks ago? Oh wait, that was us by you and your friends. Lol, I forgot. That was followed by over another week of raids and a mini-war with some alliance whose name I forget that missed the first war ending, apparently.

A lot of the people in our AA have given up this round after the initial blitz, and if you actually looked at their nations before you attacked them, most of them were pretty small and very inactive. About 20 SWAT are still very active and I'll throw in another 10 or so that kind of pay attention.

You guys keep this up and you'll be playing TE by yourselves in a few rounds.

Ya still got blitz advantage, which is huge :/

Having nations raid me at update, knocking my NS in half, shows there is no integrity from the FARK side of this. Ya'll came in with an agenda to illicitly, unprovokingly, and unethically destroy our nations when you have a clear advantage. The sad story is, you couldn't even do that. win for FARK.

This section is more for yourselves, just randomly attacking ADULT for no reason (which I don't mind since it's TE). Fark came in to honor its treaty. If Fark just came in for the hell of it then yes I would agree that's just randomly picking on small alliances, but we didn't :|

Was ADULT utterly beat down in another curb stomp a few weeks ago? Oh wait, that was us by you and your friends. Lol, I forgot. That was followed by over another week of raids and a mini-war with some alliance whose name I forget that missed the first war ending, apparently.

A lot of the people in our AA have given up this round after the initial blitz, and if you actually looked at their nations before you attacked them, most of them were pretty small and very inactive. About 20 SWAT are still very active and I'll throw in another 10 or so that kind of pay attention.

You guys keep this up and you'll be playing TE by yourselves in a few rounds.

Okay so your numbers were closer, but once again you guys had blitz advantage...if you wanted FAIR 1v1 next time organize it with the other alliance first. That way ADULT actually has a chance of winning, otherwise its just make as many GA's and launch as many CMs before they get ZI'd.

Yeah, also everyone don't ally with Fark anymore, we honor treaties when allies ask us to. Do you guys really think we joined the war just cause we knew we could win? I believe (and would damn well hope so) that even if a force much bigger than Fark attacked ADULT we would help them regardless.

Okay so your numbers were closer, but once again you guys had blitz advantage...if you wanted FAIR 1v1 next time organize it with the other alliance first. That way ADULT actually has a chance of winning, otherwise its just make as many GA's and launch as many CMs before they get ZI'd.

Are you kidding me?

"Dear ADULT,

We are going to raid you in 24 hours, please don't hit us first!!

love,

SWAT"

This isn't SE; F- politics, F- treaties, F- all that BS.

I don't care if FARK and ADULT had a treaty; TE isn't supposed to be about politics and treaties. If it was, there would be no wars as everybody would recruit the new nations and there would be nobody to attack without risking some massive global war. Thats dumb.

As an earlier poster said -- keep up the BS politics and unfair pwn matches and there is no incentive to play TE because it'll become the same BS that SE is.

You acknowledge that it's TE, then disregard the fact that this is TE and pretend this is SE again. Update strikes are to be expected in this game, as they happen regularly. If you care about your nation at all, you log into it regularly and make sure everything's ship shape. This is especially true at update, at least. Any alliance that relies on a treaty to keep it safe and sits around in defcon 5 with no GCs and minimal military is pretty sad, imo. Again, this is especially true in this case given the fact that this week is random war week and alliances have been going to war for the fun of it. We were expecting to get hit by someone randomly every night, just not the way Fark hit us.

Yeah, also everyone don't ally with Fark anymore, we honor treaties when allies ask us to. Do you guys really think we joined the war just cause we knew we could win? I believe (and would damn well hope so) that even if a force much bigger than Fark attacked ADULT we would help them regardless.

Were you in Fark last round? :P GREAT was "preemptively" attacked by M*A*S*H with an update strike whilst the GREAT/Fark (Farkin Great) treaty was being announced on the OWF. Fark then decided they weren't sure who attacked who so they opted to stay out of the war. Fark was also allied to other MDoAPed on our side of the fray. Had Fark joined, however, the war would have been fairly balanced. Then again, a balanced war doesn't assure victory.

tl;dr - TE ≠ SE

Learn it, accept it and lets have fun. :P

Isn't the main point of TE to gain battle experience? Regardless of whether this is fair or not, it is useful. I've found that I've gained very useful insight by getting defeated, as much as, if not more than by being victorious. Isn't the point of whether this declaration is just kind of moot? Whether it is or not, we gain experience in battle that can serve us in future rounds and in SE and I would say that is what is important.

Edited by CelenAzrael