Big Top of the line Order

There comes a time in every man's life when He needs a change. I love CN and I love LoSS.LoSS has done so much for me these past eight months. Without further ado I announce my the Big Top Order

37921820.png

Preamble

Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls of all ages, Welcome to the show

Article 1: Admission

Tickets will be sold at the door

In order to be eligible for a ticket you must first fill out a form an then receive and education on the art of circus

Article 2: Government Structure

*RingMaster begins to speak into microphone*

Ladies and Gentleman Welcome to the Show.

I will be your ringmaster today.

I am the protector of our show.

I control all external and internal affairs.

I may appoint new positions as I feel fit. Iam ringmaster for life, even when I have laragitus

*He clears his throat*

Our first act today is the Lion Tamer

He is in charge of all defense at the circus.

He may make suggestions to the ringmaster where to send the poop cleaner-upper .

*The ringmaster sways back and forth*

Our next act will be the juggler.

He juggles treaties around with easy

He may also suggest treaties to the ringmaster

*cough*cough*

Our next act is the Balancer.

Watch as he balances thing around and keeps circus in order

*Balancer drops plates and leaves to boos*

Our next act is the Tightrope walker

He watches the economics carefully and makes sure there is a safety net

*crowd rumbles*

And now for our grand finale the Clown

They are in charge of bring new audience members to the Circus

Article 3: Kiwanis

The circus has an elected Kiwanis. The Kiwansis job is to keep contact between the members and the circus staff. There is one Kiwansis member for every ten members. A Kiwansis term lasts one month.

Article 4: Security!

Sometimes people do dumb things. It is the right of the ringmaster to sic security on you if he feels necessary.

Article 5: Amendments

Amendments to our constitution may be made by the ringmaster alone. The rest of the circus staff may help the ringmaster in his decision.

Closing:

Thank you for coming and may all your days be CIRCUS DAYS!

Signed

dwthegreat Ringmaster

nhbigman03 Lion Tamer

2Burnt2eat Juggler

Andrew Tightrope walker

schuelke Clown

Forums: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Big_Top_Order/index/

Color: yellow

Home Sick Accords

Preamble: Intent

To harbor the secure growth and expansion of The Big Top Order (BTO) while creating new bonds of brotherhood, the League of Small Superpowers (LoSS) extends its protection and friendship to BTO. In the spirit of camaraderie and amity, the unwritten tenets of courtesy and respect will always be adhered to with unwavering faithfulness -- in this way, we shall honor one another and grow together.

It is under these ideals that the League of Small Superpowers and BTO enter into the following agreement:

Article One: Sovereignty and Governments

A. Both signatories acknowledge and respect the sovereignty of the other; this treaty will not diminish or infringe upon that sovereignty. The purpose of this treaty is to foster and preserve BTO; invading its governance will not achieve these ends.

B. To facilitate the following terms, the LoSS government will appoint or elect a representative advisor to BTO and task him or her with advising BTO on all aspects of policy.

(1) This advice will not be binding upon BTO.

(2) At the request of BTO, LoSS will provide a new advisor.

C. BTO will reciprocally appoint or elect a representative liaison to LoSS to facilitate the flow of information and advice.

(1) At the request of LoSS, BTO will provide a new representative.

D. No acts of BTO shall require the approval of their protector, LoSS, save those treaties and accords guaranteeing mutual military defense or aggression. All other internal and diplomatic decisions of BTO may be enacted with impunity from LoSS scrutiny.

Article Two: Military

A. Recognizing that the first line of defense in Planet Bob ought to always be temperate diplomatic relations, LoSS will provide BTO with any diplomatic assistance required in securing peace for the protectorate.

B. As BTO now enter the complete and enduring military protection of LoSS, any attack on protectorate is now an attack on the protector, entitled to the same status as a direct attack on the protector.

C. If either signatory should fall victim to aggressive actions from a third party, the countersigned is bound to act in its defense by every available means.

D. If either signatory should commit aggressive actions against a third party, the countersigned is encouraged to support its aggression by every available means. BTO are strongly discouraged from entering into an aggressive war while under protection.

Article Three: Economic and Financial

A. BTO may request financial support from LoSS outside of military need in the interest of building economic independence and self-sufficiency.

B. All aid requests will be reviewed by LoSS government and responded to when they get time . Requests may be denied without justification, but all must receive due consideration.

Article Four: Severance

Either alliance may cancel this treaty without justification. Cancellation of this treaty shall require 96 hours notice. Excepting such cancellations, this treaty shall continue unto perpetuity, until such a time as the signatories agree it has fulfilled its purpose and mutually dissolve it.

Signed for LoSS:

jaaku Princeps

Slade Consul

Krunk the great MoIA

Bombebomb senator

Nikoloas

Signed for BTO:

dwthegreat Ringmaster

nhbigman03 Lion Tamer

2burnt2eat Juggler

Andrew Tightrope Walker

Scheulke Clown

Thanks for all the help

o/ IG MrCyber mpetes corrupt PHD jaaku and DK

Party in #bto

Edited by dwthegreat

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts exactly.

Plus that flag took away about all the respect you'll get from me.

Good luck anyways though.

Its unfortunate that we don't hold any value to your opinions.

o/ BTO and DW's Circus theme ^_^

My thoughts exactly.

Plus that flag took away about all the respect you'll get from me.

Good luck anyways though.

Well that's one opinion :P.

However, I think the flag is well... "sexy". I find that the ringmaster is quite handsome.