Will Aqua surpass Orange?

Mentor

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe ya'll don't remember the color sphere polls, in which Orange proved to be the dominant sphere.

Sure, he talks tough now...but you should see him on the CnG boards. It's all "o/ our aqua overlords" this and "lawl I wish we were on such an awesome sphere" that.

Come on Rafael....we all know the only reason Vanguard joined CnG was to get closer to the :awesome: that is aqua

I'd like all you other non-Aqua/Orange people to stop hating and even thinking you are worthy of mention in this thread. If there's one thing Aqua and Orange can agree on, it's that we're better than every other color.

I'd like all you other non-Aqua/Orange people to stop hating and even thinking you are worthy of mention in this thread. If there's one thing Aqua and Orange can agree on, it's that we're better than every other color.

Here here.

pssh. Blue is clearly superior to both.

Edited by Deuterium Dawn