Alvonia News Thread - 2.0

Markus Wilding

Hidolf Atler has also began moving away from democracy and towards Communism.

OOC: Emperor Zarfef.... while not making any public statements wishes to denote... it seems somewhat odd for a person named Hidolf Atler (an anagram of Adolf Hitler) to want to to make their nation communist... seeing as well... yeah... it just seems odd... but he's all for it and believes that communism is great for you if it works in your country... even if someone else with a similiar name got into power to banish communism. :P

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alvonia National Bank built

Construction on the Alvonia 1st National Bank has begun.

10%20Bank%20of%20America%20rev%205-7-03.jpg

An artist's rendition of the completed structure.

Alvonia Minnisota University built

The Alvonia Minnisota University has begun building and Hidolf has already had a wing named for him.

nichh.jpg

Atler Hall

UM_Northrop%20Mall.jpg

The front of the university

Hidolf Atler makes speech

Hidolf Atler has made a speech today regarding Alvonia's advancements.

We have come a long way since our beginnings. We will soon be capable of a navy, our armed forces more advanced than ever. Our educational system glorious. Public transportation a top priority. To progress, we went ... and behind us, Alvonia followed. To glory!!!!

*After the speech, an aide walks into Atler's office*

"Mr. Atler, there's a...oh my god!"

The aide finds Hidolf face forward on his desk, surrounded by a pool of blood. The window behind him has been shattered into pieces. Hidolf Atler is dead.

"Holy crap...HEY! HEY! CALL THE POLICE! HIDOLF ATLER IS DEAD!..."

Hidolf Atler found dead!

Hidolf Atler, 34, was found dead this afternoon, a single bullet through his head. Reasons for the apparent murder are unknown, as he was well liked everywhere in the country. His funeral is set for April 30th.

erwin_rommel_iron_cross.jpg

Hidolf after hearing of the Lightning Gang in GLS

Elections for a new leader are to begin soon.

OOC: He got boring.

Hidolf Atler makes speech

Hidolf Atler has made a speech today regarding Alvonia's advancements.

We have come a long way since our beginnings. We will soon be capable of a navy, our armed forces more advanced than ever. Our educational system glorious. Public transportation a top priority. To progress, we went ... and behind us, Alvonia followed. To glory!!!!

*After the speech, an aide walks into Atler's office*

"Mr. Atler, there's a...oh my god!"

The aide finds Hidolf face forward on his desk, surrounded by a pool of blood. The window behind him has been shattered into pieces. Hidolf Atler is dead.

"Holy crap...HEY! HEY! CALL THE POLICE! HIDOLF ATLER IS DEAD!..."

Hidolf Atler found dead!

Hidolf Atler, 34, was found dead this afternoon, a single bullet through his head. Reasons for the apparent murder are unknown, as he was well liked everywhere in the country. His funeral is set for April 30th.

erwin_rommel_iron_cross.jpg

Hidolf after hearing of the Lightning Gang in GLS

Elections for a new leader are to begin soon.

OOC: He got boring.

OOC: u should of had him take over the nationalist party. :P

We are not surewhich one it is, but we know that it is so complex and large it has a government. It even may be state-sponsored.

We also send our condolences for Hidolf Atler.

OOC: It's classified, so I didn't bring in the name yet.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1390353

Alvonia Wehrmacht makes perimeter in new territory

Under the command of General Green, Alvonia Wehrmacht 4th tonight secured a perimeter streching from the towns of Eau Claire, Stevens Point and Green Bay. The Tennesse Federation has been given rights to govern the opposite half of the perimeter.

US_Army_at_Khost_Province_of_Afghanistan.jpg

070725-A-6849A-473.JPEG

New National Anthem!

Under Markus Wilding, the Alvonia National Anthem has been changed from what some call an actual song to a purely instrumental piece.

When asked of his change, Wilding replied with:

This song has been a favorite of mine ever since I heard it at the age of 14. I had petitioned Atler to change the anthem many times but each time he rejected it, sadly. Now that I am President, I can change it and I have.

OOC: I was planning to kill him since day 1, just didn't know if it was by sniper or his own hand. :lol: That's how most of my RPs go, I let them write themselves and sometimes the ending suprises me.

OOC: Meh, the same here. Even when I have point A (the start) and point B (the end) planned, the middle usually takes its own course with me.

EDIT: Oh, and nice anthem.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: Meh, the same here. Even when I have point A (the start) and point B (the end) planned, the middle usually takes its own course with me.

EDIT: Oh, and nice anthem.

OOC: Funny thing is, I tried to make Sun Ting (from the election) as unlikable as possible without going into "i hate yer nation" yet he got the most votes. So I kinda had ti kill him, he was a joke character after all. :awesome:

OOC: Funny thing is, I tried to make Sun Ting (from the election) as unlikable as possible without going into "i hate yer nation" yet he got the most votes. So I kinda had ti kill him, he was a joke character after all. :awesome:

OOC: Yeah...people just don't ever vote for who you want them to, do they? :P

Small riots in Green Bay

Alvonia Wehrmacht encountered small pockets of resistance in Green Bay after securing the perimeter. The Oberstes Korps have been deployed to quel the rioters after they threw rocks and bits of metal at the Wehrmacht. Markus Wilder has made a statement on the issue today.

Why these peole are rioting, I do not know. What I do know is that they will be quelled and that they will accept that we have their lands.

Terrorist attack in Wisconsin!

As if the riots and the Oberstes Korps in Bohovia weren't enough, the infamous terrorist group SCORPIA rears it's ugly head again. A police station in Rhinelander has been utterly destroyed by C4. The Oberstes Korps are now on a 24-hour patrol to control the terrorists in case they wreak more havoc.

Border defense projects of the North were rushed in light of this. If our neighbor needs assistance, they can certainly ask. We'd like to ask if you know where they may have got the C4 and where the SCORPIA are operating (OOC: Do they like already exist? I haven't heard of them... but I don't pay attention to everything going on here so yea...).

OOC: If the search topics option were available, then I'd give you a link to SCORPIA's original actions. To summerize, they killed people in GLS, Rebel Virginia then went back to the USB where they kidnapped Aaron (then president) and held him for ransom.

IC: It is currently unknown where exactly they obtained the C4, although uncaught members previously listed may be responsible. Their rankings are estimated at 2,000 strong. They also may be operating worldwide, seeing as they have such large numbers. We advise every nation to take a careful look at it's citizenry.

Edited by N Reeki

***Classified***

All squadrons of both the Wehrmacht and the Oberstes Korps were equipped with at least three G41s. They were quick-trained in using the weapons, although several caught on fast. More modern weaponry is being distributed to the troops in case the war in Europe becomes much more serious. We have seen what the Nords can do, we will not underestimate them again.

Alvonia Reorganizes again!

Germanimperialensign.gif

Markus Wilding has issued a complete recall of all civillians and miliary from the Wisconsin territory. The 14th Wehrmacht will move to secure the borders in the Dakotas. The rest of the Wisconsin territory will go to the Tennessee Federation.

***Classified***

The small building where Project EDEN was held was destroyed. C4 has been placed around it and detonated. All traces if the experiments have been erased.

***Also Classified***

National Conscription put into effect

Alvonian officials today started a national conscription from the measly 44,000 men to nearly 67,000. Reasons for this are unknown. At the same time, more and more Challengers, Panzers and Elefants are put into production.

Alvonia was ready to see the scum that kicked them out of Italy kicked out of Europe. And all of them six feet under.