Alvonia News Thread - 2.0

Markus Wilding

Wehrmacht moves into Vatican

The Alvonia Wehrmacht's 7th Infantry moved into the Vatican today, reuniting Alvonia-Vatican citizens since the Vatican declared independence. Law has been restored to some extent while the hunt for the terrorists continues.

The soldiers and detectives sent by various governments have not been asked to return as they are needed in the investigation.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Vatican Bomber" found!

The man wanted for terrorizing the Vatican has been found by an extensive investigation by Alvonia, Promised Land and others aiding in the investigation. His name is Rex Sikora,below is a picture of him.

gary-busey.jpg

He has left the country, and Alvonia police have put a $100,000 reward out for his arrest.

A police psychologist has described Rex as "a highly active, highly excitable individual. May be a bit on the crazy side." Other information from witnesses call him "like he had ADD and liked to scream about the crimes the Pope commited overseas." Freinds and family say he owns a handgun, possibly a Webley or a Magnum.

Edited by N Reeki

***Classified***

All armored units were put on high alert and mobolized to go 2 miles near the northern border. More Tigers, Challenger and Panzer Mk. IV's were put into production but not into service.

Several units of the Wehrmacht were also ordered to go with the armor.

"Vatican Bomber" found!

The man wanted for terrorizing the Vatican has been found by an extensive investigation by Alvonia, Promised Land and others aiding in the investigation. His name is Rex Sikora,below is a picture of him.

gary-busey.jpg

He has left the country, and Alvonia police have put a $100,000 reward out for his arrest.

A police psychologist has described Rex as "a highly active, highly excitable individual. May be a bit on the crazy side." Other information from witnesses call him "like he had ADD and liked to scream about the crimes the Pope commited overseas." Freinds and family say he owns a handgun, possibly a Webley or a Magnum.

The Polisfederal has been placed on alert in lookout for him.

OOC: Gary Busey rocks. :awesome:

IC:

Alvonia School Destroyed!

Alvonia police responded to a school bomb threat at about 9:30 this morning. They were, unfortunately, too late as several hundred students and staff were killed in the explosion as they evacuated. Police suspect Rex Sikora in the bombing, as a message was found near the bomb site. The note as follows:

Alvonia and others

Names Rex. I bombed both the Vatican and this store...at least I think it's a store. This is a wakeup call from God. Yeah, I just said that even though the Pope did tons of stuff like that overseas.

I'm headed to Promised Land now. See you then.

Rex Sikora

OOC: For the record, he's absolutely insane, as you can see here.

National Draft called

Hidolf Atler today called for a nationol draft of 6,000 soldiers. He reasons this with "With the war in Europe raging, it would be idiotic to put our troops in without reinforcements to back them up."

He has also raised the DEFCON level to 1.

Edited by N Reeki

Telegram from Mayo to Alvonia:

Am glad you have found a suspect for Vatican bombing. However, investigations must continue. Mayo intel suggests that the bomber was affiliated with terrorist group currently unknown.

OOC: Gary Busey rocks. :awesome:

IC:

Alvonia School Destroyed!

Alvonia police responded to a school bomb threat at about 9:30 this morning. They were, unfortunately, too late as several hundred students and staff were killed in the explosion as they evacuated. Police suspect Rex Sikora in the bombing, as a message was found near the bomb site. The note as follows:

Alvonia and others

Names Rex. I bombed both the Vatican and this store...at least I think it's a store. This is a wakeup call from God. Yeah, I just said that even though the Pope did tons of stuff like that overseas.

I'm headed to Promised Land now. See you then.

Rex Sikora

OOC: For the record, he's absolutely insane, as you can see here.

OOC 1: Why, you sneaky little bugger... :P

yes, I agree Gary Busey is an :awesome: actor.

And I can see for myself he's quite nuts.

IC: With the nation on high alert from the tensions in Europe, the border police were on extreme guard.

So as the ship pulled into harbor, they were extremely suspicious. When they boarded it, one of the passengers attempted to flee, but was brought down with a well-placed sniper round to the leg. Grabbing the struggling man, it was confirmed that this man fit the description of the Vatican Bomber.

A communique was sent to Alvonia with a photograph of the man.

"Is this him?"

"Yes it is! Ship him back immedietly please!"

With that simple affirmative, the prisoner was transferred to an unarmed government jet. The Alvonian government was, of course, alerted to the man's condition (the bullet wound in the leg, which had been treated and bandaged by an emergency medical team), and the time of arrival was given in a classified return message.

Rex Sikora gives names

Res Sikora has given the names of several others in his terrorist group SCORPIA, who, if you may remember, wreaked havoc in GLS, Rebel Virginia and the former USB before they were caught and killed. NCIS Agent Jethro Gibbs conducted the interrorgation.

For the time being their names will not be released, though we will gladly give them out to those interested.

Alvonia finds new home

Hidolf Atler has officially claimed the "Minnisota" territory in the name of Alvonia. Construction of major cities and schools, university, etc. will begin soon.

OOC: Is your capital going to be "Minniapolis" or, um, I can't do it with St. Paul. <_<

OOC: Alright, get that OOC outta my topic. And even people that care about corn don't care about Iowa anyway, they can just go to Illinois if they want corn. There's a truckload of it here.

IC:

*Classified*

Alvonia Wehrmacht begins more extensive training in Minniapolis, focusing on non-lethal ways of attacking an opponent, securing homes and creating beachheads and establishing perimeters.