How likely is war?

Killer07

I am new and i was wondering would it be worth attacking me,i mean should i go all out defense?

I just want to know if its possible to be peaceful,i dont really have an interest in war as it would be pretty rubbish for someone to be wiped out and have to start again.

P.S I dont want to go into peaceful mode because of the penalties.

Certain alliances are know for getting into lots of wars, others rarely go to wars, and others are being pressed down by larger and/or other alliances (such as FAN, Vox, Jarhead, and etc).

It's already been said, but your alliance choice is very ironic for your stated philosophies.

Indeed. NPO has lots of enemies right now, including Jarheads (except they are now bleeding lots of members.)

Thank god I read this topic...

Now I understand that joining NPO will be same as getting nuked 5 times, as if I join NPO then most possibly I WILL be nuked, I better stay without an alliance, as always... Lone wolf, and I recommend you to do same, at least I have survived over 50 days without getting attacked and without any conflicts, except than I had few threats when I joined the game, I bet everyone who just joined not only had his inbox full of alliance invitiations, but also few threathening mails.

Thank god I read this topic...

Now I understand that joining NPO will be same as getting nuked 5 times, as if I join NPO then most possibly I WILL be nuked, I better stay without an alliance, as always... Lone wolf, and I recommend you to do same, at least I have survived over 50 days without getting attacked and without any conflicts, except than I had few threats when I joined the game, I bet everyone who just joined not only had his inbox full of alliance invitiations, but also few threathening mails.

Well, you've got a ways to go before you have any real chance of being nuked. The irony of your post is your lone wolf approach is only working as well as it is because of the protection afforded you by NPO.