• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE UNITED NATIONS AND HER ALLIES HAVE DECLARED WAR AGAINST BLACKWATER

THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT BLACKWATER HAS ATTACKED THE UN WITH HOSTILE INTENT

VENOMVIPER

UNITED NATIONS TRIBUNE

Not another UN guy that speaks in all caps....

What is wrong with you guys!

That wasn't an attack, that was a massacre..

I mean you're all in a game that focuses around warfare yet hardly any of you are militarized or even have an appropriate amount of tech.

And the caps.. Come on!

United You Fail ;)

Edited by Craven

United You Fail ;)
4/4/2009 6:43:41 PM

"U.N. "

[Team: Blue]

The Spanglish Empire

Ruler: king faust the first

United Nations

[Team: Black]

Blackwater Worldwide

Ruler: Blackwater

The Fellowship

Currently Fighting

LOL He is attacking a Guy named Blackwater, not the alliance

Living up to their new motto

Has anyone noticed the people that say UN is fail is stupid Blackwater people...seriously get a life.

you need another hobby or something. The fact that you sit here and put other alliances down instead of enjoying the game shows your a complete jerk.

Has anyone noticed the people that say UN is fail is stupid Blackwater people...seriously get a life.

you need another hobby or something. The fact that you sit here and put other alliances down instead of enjoying the game shows your a complete jerk.

Well you do outnumber them quite a bit...let them have their fun, it can't hurt you.

We don't mean it personally, we're actually helping you by exposing your flaws. Notice that before I said "United You Fail" I pointed out why I believed so. I am performing a kind Digiterran neighborhood service. You can now use this knowledge to your advantage and prepare proper defenses. No need to thank me you're welcome friend :lol:

Edited by Craven

Why do I feel the urge to root for BW?

Because..

We've Got Big Guns or is it Charisma? I can't remember.

lucky.jpg

ChuckBW-1.jpg

On a more serious note, I personally have no grudges against UN and wish them luck. I agree that this is just a game and we're only having fun with you. The way TE is, we may be allies next round. :lol:

Edited by Craven

Please explain the logic:

If the UN is a failure and was failing before the war, then why bother causing a war? Do we honestly pose a threat to the alliance BW?

All great men and women get to where they are due to series of failures.

If the UN is a failure and was failing before the war, then why bother causing a war? Do we honestly pose a threat to the alliance BW?

I did it because I'm evil. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than attacking alliances for no apparent reason.

Enjoy the war UN.

Edited by Henry

Blackwater and the rest are just having some playful banter... It's usually obvious when the line is crossed between banter and insults, which are certainly out of place in TE. And tbh, I don't think they crossed the line here.

-Bama

No great country has got to where they have due to a series of failing leaders.

BW just decided to have some fun with you guys. Unfortunately for the rest of us, we just have to settle for on-forum battles

Pops, when UN got un couped by Coolgreen their was an agreement on UN's half that they would help CDT in any way possible. They asked for the same and CG promised. Now we all know you love war ;)

Well, CDT's involved in two wars against BOS(S?) and Hammertime, so UN will have to wait their turn :D

Also, it wasn't a coup! It was Coolgreen providing the much-needed leadership missing within UN at the time. He saved UN from total assimilation into the evil Roman Empire. All hail Lord Coolgreen!