.200 PM Max

At times, even TE calls for more than 200 messages (the current limit in TE) to be sent out per day. If one ruler is in charge of sending spam out to an entire alliance, being able to give the proper messages in the appropriate timing could prove to be essential to the alliance's operations. There are multiple ways to solve this, but the best, and the one I suggest is that the limit for Personal Messages in TE be raised to at least double the current amount.

JB

Edited by JonBoy16

I think that that may cause some problems with the server, it may not be able to handle such high amounts of messaging, along with storage of these messages. As a solution, just have someone else send messages with you.

I think that that may cause some problems with the server, it may not be able to handle such high amounts of messaging, along with storage of these messages. As a solution, just have someone else send messages with you.

If I'm not mistaken, the current limit in SE is 1,000. Why should 400 or 500 be too much to ask for in TE? The disadvantage of having to rely on multiple people sending the same message in TE is that it would put the alliance as a whole at two seperate paces as far as the disemination(sp?) of information goes. With as short as the rounds are, timing usually proves critical.

JB

If I'm not mistaken, the current limit in SE is 1,000. Why should 400 or 500 be too much to ask for in TE? The disadvantage of having to rely on multiple people sending the same message in TE is that it would put the alliance as a whole at two seperate paces as far as the disemination(sp?) of information goes. With as short as the rounds are, timing usually proves critical.

JB

You are mistaken. The limit on CN:S is 208. You can send a list of 26 names eight times before the game blocks you from sending more. And this limit should stay the same, if an alliance can't find more then 1 person to PM, they have big problems. ;)

Edit: I think BacTalan is correct that the limit is 200, but you can extend it by sending a pm with 26 names from like 199 messages. :P

Edited by Zikawe