[CNRP] A Reunion

Ranather

Larsa's face became colorless as he uttered one word.

"Martens...." Larsa turned away from Sarah and ran his hand through his hair.

"I know those eyes. But need I tell you that which you know, with complete certainty. "Martens.....he's....is he? Alive?"

Running from her vanity she grabbed on to Larsa's side. "Yes, he came to the Niflheim province to talk about the political situation there. I could hardly believe it myself. He took me down to see the secrets in the lower bunkers and while we were down there he...he..." She buried her head in his shoulders. "He offered me the Ubersoldaten serum, he said that I could rule the Hansa forever and that I could bring peace to the world one day and that I would need the extra strength to achieve those goals. I...I...I let him inject me with the serum."

Running from her vanity she grabbed on to Larsa's side. "Yes, he came to the Niflheim province to talk about the political situation there. I could hardly believe it myself. He took me down to see the secrets in the lower bunkers and while we were down there he...he..." She buried her head in his shoulders. "He offered me the Ubersoldaten serum, he said that I could rule the Hansa forever and that I could bring peace to the world one day and that I would need the extra strength to achieve those goals. I...I...I let him inject me with the serum."

"So..you are like him..everlasting. A monster, some might call you. How can you explain this to the Diet? To those who put faith in you? Does it matter? You've made a decision that you can never take back. One that I hope you can live every day with, because you no longer have a choice.. You are the everlasting ruler of the Hansa now, and that cannot be taken back...ever.

You might be a monster...but your my monster..always." he said teary eyed.

"So..you are like him..everlasting. A monster, some might call you. How can you explain this to the Diet? To those who put faith in you? Does it matter? You've made a decision that you can never take back. One that I hope you can live every day with, because you no longer have a choice.. You are the everlasting ruler of the Hansa now, and that cannot be taken back...ever.

You might be a monster...but your my monster..always." he said teary eyed.

The colors of blood-red mixed with water was truly frightening, but hearing the words was almost too much for the young girl to handle. Losing all the strength in her body she feel to the ground at her husband's feet and looked up at Larsa with a combination of tears, eye shadow, and red glistening tearing at her face. "No! I'm not a monster! I never wanted to be a monster! I only wanted to do this for peace! For tranquility!" Tilting her head down she stopped. "The Diet! The people! What if they don't accept me! What have I become?!" She looked at her hands and held them at her eyes trembling. As she turned to the side, Sarah was able to glance at herself in the mirror of the vanity and she beheld a gruesome sight. The young girl that had grown up in the concert halls and theatres of Helsinki was no longer in the mirror, instead it was replaced my a cold stare of red eyes and tears.

"No! No! No!" She screamed holding on to Larsa's legs. "Larsa please don't let me go!" And as she cast her heart and soul to the young man, her mind, which had not gotten used to the serum inside of her went berserk as the sounds from servants out in the halls and other vibrations in the room stormed into her head. She screamed in agony as she fell back to the ground at Larsa's feet, crying into his clothes.

The colors of blood-red mixed with water was truly frightening, but hearing the words was almost too much for the young girl to handle. Losing all the strength in her body she feel to the ground at her husband's feet and looked up at Larsa with a combination of tears, eye shadow, and red glistening tearing at her face. "No! I'm not a monster! I never wanted to be a monster! I only wanted to do this for peace! For tranquility!" Tilting her head down she stopped. "The Diet! The people! What if they don't accept me! What have I become?!" She looked at her hands and held them at her eyes trembling. As she turned to the side, Sarah was able to glance at herself in the mirror of the vanity and she beheld a gruesome sight. The young girl that had grown up in the concert halls and theatres of Helsinki was no longer in the mirror, instead it was replaced my a cold stare of red eyes and tears.

"No! No! No!" She screamed holding on to Larsa's legs. "Larsa please don't let me go!" And as she cast her heart and soul to the young man, her mind, which had not gotten used to the serum inside of her went berserk as the sounds from servants out in the halls and other vibrations in the room stormed into her head. She screamed in agony as she fell back to the ground at Larsa's feet, crying into his clothes.

Larsa sat down on the floor and tilted her head up and looked her dead in the eyes.

"I knew my words would make you cry, and trust me I don't like it. But I do it because you need to hear it and I do it because I love you. You need to confront this change, and I am here for you. The Diet will take it, well, like they take every thing. But this isn't about them, it's about you and about us.

You are a monster, make no mistake about it, but it's a good thing so long as you use it in a way that doesn't jeopardize who you are, who you really are. You are still Sarah Tintagyl-Solidor. Never let anyone tell you other wise. Ever."

Larsa sat down on the floor and tilted her head up and looked her dead in the eyes.

"I knew my words would make you cry, and trust me I don't like it. But I do it because you need to hear it and I do it because I love you. You need to confront this change, and I am here for you. The Diet will take it, well, like they take every thing. But this isn't about them, it's about you and about us.

You are a monster, make no mistake about it, but it's a good thing so long as you use it in a way that doesn't jeopardize who you are, who you really are. You are still Sarah Tintagyl-Solidor. Never let anyone tell you other wise. Ever."

And the voices disappeared and there was only him, slowly she was able smile at her husband and then throwing her arms around him Sarah pulled him tight. "Thank you, Larsa, thank you. I know that perhaps that my decision was flawed, but I mean well I swear I do. He told me that the people would thank me and that we could have peace. When I was made Lady Protector, I realized that I had my people's love, perhaps forever and when he gave me the chance to rule them forever, I just couldn't seem to want to pass that up." Letting go, she moved to the side and the couple sat together on the side of the bed that they shared. "I realize now that perhaps this wasn't the best decision of my life and one that will ever change who I am physically. But not mentally. Larsa I promise you, I will never become like Martens."

She turned to him and if rubies sparkled they did to Larsa. "I will undo all the evil that Nordland has ever done in its eternity and the suffering in this world. I promise you that. I promise that I will not be remembered as a monster. If I ever fail, Martens said I can still die...If I ever fail, I want you to kill me. Because I refuse to let Hansa become as infamous as Nordland was." Turning, kissing, and hugging him. She buried her face again. "I love you Larsa, thank you, thank you for being here for me."

And the voices disappeared and there was only him, slowly she was able smile at her husband and then throwing her arms around him Sarah pulled him tight. "Thank you, Larsa, thank you. I know that perhaps that my decision was flawed, but I mean well I swear I do. He told me that the people would thank me and that we could have peace. When I was made Lady Protector, I realized that I had my people's love, perhaps forever and when he gave me the chance to rule them forever, I just couldn't seem to want to pass that up." Letting go, she moved to the side and the couple sat together on the side of the bed that they shared. "I realize now that perhaps this wasn't the best decision of my life and one that will ever change who I am physically. But not mentally. Larsa I promise you, I will never become like Martens."

She turned to him and if rubies sparkled they did to Larsa. "I will undo all the evil that Nordland has ever done in its eternity and the suffering in this world. I promise you that. I promise that I will not be remembered as a monster. If I ever fail, Martens said I can still die...If I ever fail, I want you to kill me. Because I refuse to let Hansa become as infamous as Nordland was." Turning, kissing, and hugging him. She buried her face again. "I love you Larsa, thank you, thank you for being here for me."

"People sometime give in to their emotions. You did a very human thing, and you, in your heart made that decision with only the best of intentions. I won't presume to judge you on it, that's between you and God. But I am your husband and you are my wife and this won't change that. I give you my word that I will stand by whatever decisions you make regarding your life and my place in it.

You are a beautiful woman in all ways, no matter the color of your eyes or the length of your life."

"People sometime give in to their emotions. You did a very human thing, and you, in your heart made that decision with only the best of intentions. I won't presume to judge you on it, that's between you and God. But I am your husband and you are my wife and this won't change that. I give you my word that I will stand by whatever decisions you make regarding your life and my place in it.

You are a beautiful woman in all ways, no matter the color of your eyes or the length of your life."

She smiled, looking into his eyes and as the couple was caught in love's embrace Sarah could not help but yawn, which lead to a much needed chuckle. "Well Larsa if you won't mind, I'm going to head to sleep, its been a long day and I have work to do tomorrow concerning the White Cross in Europe. But I would like to have breakfast with Caroline before she leaves." Standing up off the floor she stretched and left her husband for a moment to change into her nightgown. Coming back into the bedroom, the lights were already turned off and Sarah couldn't tell if Larsa had already gotten into bed or if he had went downstairs. Either way, she was relieved to have her 'secret' finally off her chest.

As she crawled in under the covers, she sighed. Sarah kept telling herself that she made the right decision in getting injected with the serum, that she would be able to do so much more now. People might not understand, but she understood. She had dreams, great dreams, of a loving world and as long as she continued to tell herself that she would be able to sleep. Because she had already been called a monster once, after the nuclear attack and she would not let that happen again. Larsa was right, she thought as she drifted off to sleep and as long as he loved her, she could ask for nothing else in the world.

OOC: Congrats on finishing wehat you started, Ran... :P

OOC: :P

OOC: Bravo!!!...well now that that hill is crossed...as long as the RP Diet is okay with everything :P

OOC: Heh, the Diet will get it's taste soon enough I suppose.