And...Here...We...Go

isbanner.gif

There comes a time in everyone's life where you need a hero. Today I am proud to bring you not only that hero but a Internet Superhero. On this day April, 4th 2009 we are proud to bring a new alliance of super heroes.

We will be a member of the pink team and look forward to working with the alliances on that team in its continued growth.

isflag.jpg

Charter of the Internet Superheroes

I - Preamble

2009: The Internet, still mostly untamed, is a modern wild west. Crime is rampant, and vigilantism is all that stands in its path.

...But from the darkness, came hope. A group of heroes. A group of Internet Superheroes. Banding together to defeat injustice in the name of good.

Internet Superheroes is a Pink sphere alliance, with the aim of defeating baddies and making its members into killing machines. The Internet Superheroes know one set of laws: the laws contained in this charter.

II. Membership and Rights

a. Acceptance to the ranks of the Internet Superheroes will be determined by how well applicants measure up on the Superhero Scale.

b. Heroes have the right to leave the alliance at anytime, so long as they don't have an unpaid tab. 72 hours notice is required of government members.

c. Heroes have the right to be punished fairly for their screw-ups. Internal Affairs is responsible for dealing with such punishment.

III. Alliance Structure and Government

a. The Internet Superheroes consists of two bodies: the executive body, led by the Triumvirate, and the legislative body, the Heroes Council, consisting of all the Heroes.

b. The Lord of Lolitics is responsible for foreign affairs, including the maintaining and furthering of relationships with outside alliances. The Lord of Nightmares is responsible for internal affairs, which is day to day affairs within the alliance including finance, admissions, and membership. The Master of Army, Intelligence and Murder (MAIM) is responsible for military affairs, which includes military preparedness and turning new members into killing machines.

b. In the unlikely event that a Trium resigns or is voted out by a Vote of No Confidence, the remaining Triums shall choose a replacement.

c. Triums will appoint assistants where necessary to help with the execution of tasks.

d. The Heroes Council consists of every active member of the Internet Superheroes. Active is defined as, logging into the forums and checking into the military section weekly. The Heroes Council has the power to vote on certain issues as defined by this charter. All votes will last for a period of 48 hours then be counted as a completed vote.

i. Vote of No Confidence for a Trium requires 75%+1.

ii. War Measures requires 60%+1.

iii. The Heroes Council may vote on any issue as a recommendation to the Trium. This recommendation will be strongly considered when the Trium makes the final decision.

iv. Charter Amendments require 90%+1.

Government

Trium of Defense - Extraduty, Master of Army, Intelligence and Murder

Trium of Foreign Affairs - King Xander, Lord of Lolitics

Trium of Internal Affairs - Sakura, Lord of Nightmares

Feel free to send diplomats to our forums located here:

http://is.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Our IRC is located on coldfront #IS

Thanks and a protectorate will be following (I heard they have nukes)

Protectorate

PC-IS Protectorate

PREAMBLE

The alliances Poison Clan and Internet Superheroes hereby commit towards a pact of friendship and loyalty in the interests of nurturing a powerful, promising future.

ARTICLE I: Friendship & Non-Aggression

Poison Clan recognizes Internet Superheroes as a budding alliance and vows to respect its sovereignty. Both alliances recognize the need to keep open communication to maintain a strong and stable relationship, and agree to handle all issues through private channels. It is agreed that neither alliance will take military action or engage in espionage against the other, or assist an alliance hostile to the other, whether it be financial or military aid. Internet Superheroes will not support the enemies of Poison Clan in any other way not mentioned here.

ARTICLE II: Diplomatic and Economic Assistance

The signatories recognize that economic support, whether through trade or aid, is mutually beneficial for both parties. If either signatory engages in political or military conflicts, it is the duty of the other signatory to offer diplomatic support and will retain unity in all public discourse.

ARTICLE III: Defense and Aggression

Poison Clan gives its word to defend Internet Superheroes through any means necessary, whether militarily, politically, or economically in times of distress. Internet Superheroes is encouraged, but not required to come to the defense of Poison Clan at any time while this pact is in order. Both signatories have the option to go on an offensive campaign together if asked to do so, but again are not required to do so.

ARTICLE IV: Guidance

Internet Superheroes accepts Poison Clan’s guidance and support, and agrees to discuss all potential treaties with Poison Clan in order to ensure that treaties are made in the best interest of both parties. The two parties will work toward the common goal of improving the Pink team.

ARTICLE VI. Upgrade

After Internet Superheroes reaches a nation strength of 500,000 this agreement will be re-evaluated and either upgraded or terminated under the discretion and agreement of both alliances.

ARTICLE VI: Termination

Either signatory may terminate this pact following a period of no less than 72 hours following notification to the other party. Following this period, Article I will remain active for an additional four days. Violations of the aforementioned agreement are grounds for immediate dissolution of this agreement without prior notice.

Signed for Internet Superheroes:

Extraduty, Master of Army, Intelligence and Murder

King Xander, Lord of Lolitics

Sakura, Lord of Nightmares

Signed for Poison Clan:

Chinatownbus, The Toad

EDIT: Added Protectorate treaty

Edited by extraduty

I need to hail this crap. Because it's awesome.

YAY FOR SUPERHEROES!

o/ Internet Superheroes \oo/ Pink Sphere \o

Interesting to see. Good luck to all.

Due to recent happenings on pink, I have to ask, what is this alliance's policy on tech-raiding?

Excerpt from alliance document:

IV. Tech Raid Policy

a. To maintain the rights of individual nation tech raiding will be permited under strict guidelines.

i. A target will not be a member of an alliance of any size. Only those nations with an AA of none are to be attacked.

ii. Nations on the team colors of red are not to be targets, failure to follow this order can and will result in payment of reps and or expulsion.

iii. As we are a member of the pink team we feel its counter to our goals to attack nations on the pink team. This will be strictly enforced.

iv. Tech raids will be limited to 2 ground attacks then peace sent. If the nation refuses peace or retaliates then you may attack again and then send peace. This may continue until the war has expired.

v. You raid at your own risk and should you be overtaken by your target you may request diplomatic and monetary assistance from the alliance, we are within our right to refuse this aid. It will be determined on a case by case basis. Under no circumstance will military assistance be provided.

erm, what?

Sarcasm does not work on the internet. Was that sarcasm?

1. They really are going to need luck. Most alliances that are created fail.

2. These are troubled times and Pink is seeing its share of controversy as of late.

3. I recognize a modified version of the official German War Flag from the era of 1934-1945 when I see it.

2. These are troubled times and Pink is seeing its share of controversy as of late.

3. I recognize a modified version of the official German War Flag from the era of 1934-1945 when I see it.

As long as they don't start killing off all the jews or commies, I think we're good.

no offense friend, but King Xander/extraduty are definitely not nazis.

EDIT: NOT nazis

Edited by jack diorno