Foreign Affairs Announcement from the New Pacific Order

As it has been stated, it is highly unusual for the NPO to sign PIATs, and with the rumors going around of a coming war I see nothing wrong with inappropriate about speculation of why certain treaties are now being signed. It certainly is one of the only sources of excitement in this boring world

"Highly unusual" is a matter of an opinion. I do not find it that extremely unusual because NPO did sign and still holds several treaties of lesser then MDP value. I personally find it refreshing.

Secondly, "rumors about war" man they are constantly on going. Ever since one big conflict ends you see people speculating about the next. Just the way it is, a constant. It is most of the time "around the corner" as well, so really whatever to that.

And yes, "boring world". I attribute lack of great amusement of some for amplification of certain things to ridiculous levels. When nothing much is happening for one, then little things seem like mountings.

Then and only then, can you read posts such as 2 PIATs in a week "treaty blitz" make. Seriously now, just wth? lawl

And yes, treaties are made for also strategic and political values. All of them. So yeah, big shocker there as well.

Regardless, I am glad to see this as TOOL and NPO never had great animosities towards each other as far as I could ever tell. Our membership base never trolled each other, I believe on leadership level there never were gigantic dramaz so I believe this treaty comes as no shock at all.

It is a nice affirmation of overall good relations, put in a simple treaty.

And in regards to our other PIAT in our gigantic treaty blitz (oh lawl), it is as well only natural. What, former battle enemies will immediately leap into an MDP or will they start with some more basic treaty to reaffirm normalization and stabilization of their relations?

Isn't it only positive that two sides which formerly fought each other can let go of the troubled past and try to build new better relations? If it were any other alliance then NPO trying to do that it would be praised, but when we do it its somehow always malicious.

Some of you are really sometimes overly ridiculous. But I love you for it.

Edited by Branimir

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's cute that NPO can continue to lower their standards :)

Ever since you started posting again, you've just been a jerk to everyone. What's the deal? You never used to be like that.

TOOL ain't nobody's tool. If they've signed this treaty it's because they see it's relevance to their alliance. Whatever their motive though one thing is for certain, it's based partly if not wholly on strategic alignment for the war on the horizon which is quickly gaining momentum.

Well, at least you didn't call us puppets. :P But in all honesty, a PIAT with NPO doesn't do much to change our strategic position, when you take our MDPs into account.

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc