Foreign Affairs Announcement from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOOL!!!! :awesome:

I am in your thread, hailing it.

I'm the Reverend Doctor Electron Sponge, Archbishop of Vox Populi, Senator and Minister of Science of Vox Populi, Imperator Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Admiral of the Greenland Republic Iceberg Armada and Viceroy of the Orange Defense Network, also hello

surprises.smileysmiley.com.54.gif

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

Best reply to anything I've seen in some time.

Always a better quote:

"Susan Ivanova: Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry $@! all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you will ever see. God sent me. "

It's a pity that the quote is too long to use as a war declaration....

Yeah I thought Pacifica didn't sign anything below MDP's. Am I just making that up or did someone declare that at some point?

This is what's known as a treaty-blitz. You know, that thing that they kept making fun of ES for doing some time ago? Good times.

... Because you know what I was just thinking, we SHOULD have another useless $@! NPO treaty.

It's you guys can read my mind or something. With the treaty and whatnot, know what I'm sayin'?

Anyway yeah, o/ to the massacre of any chance at ever being able to read the treaty web.

I'm the Reverend Doctor Electron Sponge, Archbishop of Vox Populi, Senator and Minister of Science of Vox Populi, Imperator Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Admiral of the Greenland Republic Iceberg Armada and Viceroy of the Orange Defense Network, also hello

Man, I really need to get some titles...

Also, congratulations to both parties on the budding relationship.