Central Defense Syndicate

Central Defense Syndicate

CDSOFFICIALFLAG1-1.png

Greetings, Planet Bob. The Central Defense Syndicate is soon to be the newest addition to the rank and file of CN alliances. We are a military themed alliance residing in the White sphere (although changing to white is not required if it will interrupt your current trade circle). Still under construction, our work is nearly complete, but we're missing one thing....

YOU!

As I mentioned above, we haven't officially declared our existence just yet. We're still spraying the final coats on the forums and getting our government in place. If you have in game experience and leadership ability combined with a positive attitude, you are welcome to join our ranks and become a part of our founding government. You can pm me and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.

The first thing most of you want to know is more about the alliance. Fair enough.

Our rank and structure is loosely based on the Marine Corps. Our government chain is as follows:

Joint Chiefs of Staff (consists of the following):

Commandant

Asst. Commandant

Sergeant Major (head of Defense)

Colonel - Interior Affairs

Colonel - Global Affairs

Colonel - Econ and Trade

Colonels appoint Majors to oversee various areas within their departments. There are several other positions that fall into various categories. More detail can be found in our forums. Not all positions will be used early on, but we take a proactive attitude and have laid the groundwork for growth.

We have already established a protectorate, so you'll be safe with us. If you've been looking for the right opportunity to play a major role in a new alliance, this is your time. We would love to hear from you. Anyone seeking a role in the government will be interviewed to determine experience and to figure where you will be happiest and where you can best serve the alliance.

PM me or join our forums at http://cds.ipbfree.com/index.php

-Gabe Logan

-Commandant

Edited by Gabe Logan

This is lame; you steal the tag of an old alliance and come up with a new name that fits with the tag...

Not hardly. Your post is disrespectful and a display of poor character. There is never anything to be gained in "stealing" someone else's tag. We do not wish to be known as, or associated with the defunct Coalition of Defensive States. In fact, the name was conceived without consideration to how the tag would look. It doesn't matter to me that it's the same as an alliance that no longer exists. Furthermore, nothing about this alliance has any link or ties to the CDS of old, nor is it the same in any aspect.

We're a group of honorable, dedicated CN players putting an alliance together. Please refrain from any flames in this topic.

-Gabe

Not hardly. Your post is disrespectful and a display of poor character.

You're the one doing personal attacks. Proves I might be right.

There is never anything to be gained in "stealing" someone else's tag.

Except offending the old founders and members of that alliance.

We do not wish to be known as, or associated with the defunct Coalition of Defensive States. In fact, the name was conceived without consideration to how the tag would look. It doesn't matter to me that it's the same as an alliance that no longer exists. Furthermore, nothing about this alliance has any link or ties to the CDS of old, nor is it the same in any aspect.

Really, we don't care what your intentions are. While I won't take any action I will show I disapprove of your actions. Several of us promised to keep the CDS name clean. Another alliance using the same tag is threatening that goal.

When have I demanded your IRC channel?

--> Gabe_Logan (rreagan1@coldfront-FD1E76B5.rose.net) has joined #CDS
<Gabe_Logan> hi bart.
<Gabe_Logan> i responded to your post in the main forums.  i'm not sure why you hang onto an irc channel for a defunct alliance or hold grudges over someone happening to have the same tag as an alliance that no longer exists, but i would appreciate it if you keep your derogatory comments to yourself.
<Gabe_Logan> you don't anything about me or our alliance.  no one has done anything to deliberately offend you and there's no need to be an !@#$%^&.
<bart416[NSO]> well, you're not getting this channel
<-- Gabe_Logan has quit (Quit: )

^The fact that you come into the channel and talk like that is pretty much saying "I want the channel". Also, if you had informed yourself you wouldn't say I was hanging on to it cause I'm not the owner of that channel.

No. I knew to find you there because I did plan on using that channel until I saw you in it and also learned that it was registered. Nowhere above did I "demand" to have the channel. I said I didn't understand why you're holding onto it when the alliance no longer exists. You guys are both petty. Thanks for derailing my topic. Do not post here again.

No. I knew to find you there because I did plan on using that channel until I saw you in it and also learned that it was registered. Nowhere above did I "demand" to have the channel. I said I didn't understand why you're holding onto it when the alliance no longer exists.

In other words you're asking us to give up our channel where we still talk once in a while. It's not cause an alliance went dead that it's community is dead.

You guys are both petty. Thanks for derailing my topic. Do not post here again.

Silencing the crowds doesn't work that well...

You're the one doing personal attacks. Proves I might be right.

Except offending the old founders and members of that alliance.

Really, we don't care what your intentions are. While I won't take any action I will show I disapprove of your actions. Several of us promised to keep the CDS name clean. Another alliance using the same tag is threatening that goal.

Dude, don't be a asshat.

Seriously, leave his alliance alone. It's nothing the same, and it's not like there's many good combo's left out there.

For IRC issue, just get like CDeS, or Central, or CenDS... something like that.