DoE: Global Defense Group

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Announcing it in a public forum is not the way to do it. If he has a problem he can take it too our government. I do love though, how you managed to attack me over my response to some one. I am not a government member and all I did was offer a way to handle the situation if he really did have a problem over it.

Why not bring it up in public? VE has made some public statements of their own, if memory serves correctly.

I digress, congrats to the Global Defense Group, and good luck out there. :)

Edited by Felix von Agnu

As I said, I simply have an enquiring mind. I make no claims as to any "conspiracies" or skullduggery, I just think it very . . . lucky for everything to fall into place. A string, as I said, that I'm happy of; VoxA is a good guy.

I understand your journalistic mission requires you to make inquiries. However, it will be quite some time before an edition of "This Week in the GDG" would be greeted with anything beside yawns from the viewing public :)

Thanks for the compliment though, Shatt!

you're assuming I'm trying to prove anything. I'm simply wishing my all of my former members good luck with this. I'm sure you would agree that a good way for them to be successful would be to not poach members from alliances, correct?

I think those who have expressed concern with your statement before are only doing so because the way it came out the first time, it sounded much more like an accusation then a bit of general advice. If you do however have any issues that need to be addressed, please contact a member of the Viridian Parliament and we will be happy to hear your concerns.

Why not bring it up in public? VE has made some public statements of their own, if memory serves correctly.

I digress, congrats to the Global Defense Group, and good luck out there. :)

James Wilson does not speak for GDG or VE and is merely expressing his own opinion on the matter so therefore any past threads by Viridia literally have absolutely nothing to do with his statement nor the sentiments he expressed...

Edited by Il Impero Romano

Announcing it in a public forum is not the way to do it. If he has a problem he can take it too our government. I do love though, how you managed to attack me over my response to some one. I am not a government member and all I did was offer a way to handle the situation if he really did have a problem over it.

If you call than an attack, then I'd hate to see how you handle a playground. If you've got no standing to handle the situation, then you'dve done better not to fool with it.

Edited by Schattenmann

Your forum looks nice- top notch. I read your constitution. It is obvious that you put much thought into its formation. As a former member of a democratically run alliance, I would suggest that you eliminate a couple of vague issues in your Constitution. There were some areas that called for the beginning or ending of certain procedures with clear rules, but maybe the other portion of the procedure was not as definitive. These are areas that can cause much dispute if you run into such a situation BEFORE clear guidelines have been established. Best of luck on your venture.

If you call than an attack, then I'd hate to see how you handle a playground. If you've got no standing to handle the situation, then you'dve done better not to fool with it.

Sure maybe attack was too strong but whatever...I responded to your post.

Impero...you suck )):

Neat man, very neat. I don't remember that many, or really any (but that may just be) more, Viridian protecterates so count yourself lucky little GDG.

Schattmann, I know chasing shadows are fun but at one point you got to realize it may just be your own. :P

Cheerio,

Fokker Aeroplanbau

There's been a few. Most successful and prominent being CNC, who is now GOD.