DoE: Global Defense Group

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless Voxamerica has worn another nametag in the past, I can attest to the fact that he ruled a nation for a while before Vox Populi was founded. He joined Browncoats shortly after creating, just in time for it to crash (April of last year), which is 4 months before Vox Populi existed. AFAIK he then went straight to NPO where he's stayed.

I do, however, find it interesting that a member of NPO has been in close enough contact with VE for a long enough period of time to be given a protectorate. I don't think he's had any gov experience, and as we all know NPO and VE are not on the greatest terms right now. Where does a member of NPO with no big name recognition find 20 members in less than 2 weeks?

Maybe VoxA will fill us/me in, maybe not. For my part, I'm just an enquiring mind, not pointing an accusatory finger.

I hope it works out, you're a solid guy, I think.

Sorry mate not conspiracy here :P

This is actually all my fault (everythings always my fault <_< ), I got talking too the guys at GDG as their diplomat and really liked their style.

Parliament agreed and being the benevolent folk we are at the Entente a treaty followed. ^_^

So, new alliances, if your awesome and you need a hand don't hesitate too approach us, we don't bite... (much)

Neat man, very neat. I don't remember that many, or really any (but that may just be) more, Viridian protecterates so count yourself lucky little GDG.

Schattmann, I know chasing shadows are fun but at one point you got to realize it may just be your own. :P

Cheerio,

Fokker Aeroplanbau

whats this? Guests not allowed to view forum? Awww man. Was hopen to glance at this lengthy charter.

Neways... Good luck. People always seem to welcome another hippy alliance.

Hippy? I think you've got your wires crossed mate

next time you start an alliance try not poaching members wink.gif

Next time you accuse our friends of something please provide evidence (the drop in your NS alone is not evidence)

Edited by The Doctor

Sorry mate not conspiracy here :P

This is actually all my fault (everythings always my fault <_< ), I got talking too the guys at GDG as their diplomat and really liked their style.

Parliament agreed and being the benevolent folk we are at the Entente a treaty followed. ^_^

So, new alliances, if your awesome and you need a hand don't hesitate too approach us, we don't bite... (much)

Now, now, Doc. Don't go scaring everyone away.

I look forward to talking with you fine folks over there eventually. Welcome to Green!

The VE protectorate does make plenty of sense too, it's not like GGA is taking on new engagements right now. Nor GPA. I think every other notable alliance on green is already someone else's protectorate.

Edited by Schattenmann

Well i can guarantee you this had nothing too do with anyone else except for VE and GDG.

^_^ and besides GGA does have still have a standing protectorate with OV and ourselves within the auspices of the UJA, that being the GOP protectorate treaty

Well i can guarantee you this had nothing too do with anyone else except for VE and GDG.

^_^ and besides GGA does have still have a standing protectorate with OV and ourselves within the auspices of the UJA, that being the GOP protectorate treaty

This man is correct. Hurray for Green.

If you feel like you had your members poached form you, please bring it to our attention so we may rectify the situation.

I believe that's what he just did. Your beaurocratic and disinterested reply doesn't bode well for any further hoop-jumping you'd like him to do. <_<

I believe that's what he just did. Your beaurocratic and disinterested reply doesn't bode well for any further hoop-jumping you'd like him to do. <_<

Announcing it in a public forum is not the way to do it. If he has a problem he can take it too our government. I do love though, how you managed to attack me over my response to some one. I am not a government member and all I did was offer a way to handle the situation if he really did have a problem over it.

He's just tired, he's usually more entertaining i promise.

But regardless the burden of proof is on elborrador, and he has yet too show anything but a dropping alliance strength graph that has been showing a downward trend since before the GDG existed, so please forgive us if we are less than accommodating...

Drama drama drama in this Declaration of Existence. If anyone feels it necessary to seriously bring allegations of poaching against our protectorate, please drop me a message and I will look into it. Until that time, I would hope this line of topic would cease. This is a happy thread, people. ;)

Edited by Smooth

As I said, I simply have an enquiring mind. I make no claims as to any "conspiracies" or skullduggery, I just think it very . . . lucky for everything to fall into place. A string, as I said, that I'm happy of; VoxA is a good guy.

Skullduggery (sic) think it is spelled skulduggery] is another of those fantastic words that is simply underutilized... :(

He's just tired, he's usually more entertaining i promise.

But regardless the burden of proof is on elborrador, and he has yet too show anything but a dropping alliance strength graph that has been showing a downward trend since before the GDG existed, so please forgive us if we are less than accommodating...

you're assuming I'm trying to prove anything. I'm simply wishing my all of my former members good luck with this. I'm sure you would agree that a good way for them to be successful would be to not poach members from alliances, correct?